Very dry!

Posted by Reviewer1271162 on Feb 15, 2014

I had high hopes for these, but I found them very dry and crispy. The flavor was good so if they had been a chewy cookie or at least not half as dry, they would be very tasty.

Crunchy, not real sweet

Posted by DeanaS on Apr 18, 2012

I liked these and so did my daughter. Never shared with the rest of the family.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1819146 on Jun 11, 2012

The cookies are little pricey. However, you only need to eat a few to feel content. They are better than the gluten cookies one buys at the store. I plan to purchase more.

Delicious!

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

I was so I happy I decided to buy these after seing them on iHerb's Instagram account. The cookies are a little crunchy without being dry and have a sweet/salty taste that is addictive! I love having these on hand because I never feel left out when others are enjoying baked treats.

Great gluten free cookie!

Posted by 5041320679589986108 on Oct 20, 2014

I really like it, first bite took me back to before I had celiac, I haven't had this kind of sugar cookie since then. This is a really crispy cookie, so if you like the soft crumble in your mouth kind of cookie this might not be for you. Eat quickly because after opening the crisp can turn tough in a couple of weeks.

One of, if not THE, best sugar cookie!

Posted by Reviewer3115169 on May 19, 2016

This sugar cookie tastes even better than any gluten sugar cookie or gluten free. By far one of the best cookies out there. I am addicted. Try their chocolate chip and double chocolate too.

YUMMY!

Posted by 4818611915118363249 on Nov 01, 2016

I was so excited to get this with my package that I just had to taste it and I just fell in love!

Pretty good

Posted by 5408414007328389401 on Jan 24, 2014

They had a great flavor and they were pretty good for gluten free. I would've personally preferred a softer texture. These are very crunchy cookies. But that's just my taste.

Tastes too gluten free

Posted by 5748463754117169409 on Sep 26, 2014

Lucy's Cinnamon cookies are much better. Sugar cookies had too much of gluten free taste.

Oh well...

Posted by Reviewer1073909 on Jun 29, 2011

The cookies are good, but they're very small and for $5.55 you don't get a lot of bang for your buck. Some of my cookies were delivered smashed up, but I won't hold it against them. Overall, a huge disappointment as I've been looking for healthy sugar cookies for awhile. I'll buy these if I'm desperate, but it's really not worth the price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »