Ife majkia Gaston

Posted by 5614795431824477085 on Jan 25, 2016

This was the first product that I started using, from Lumina health, because of back and knee pain. I have been using it for about two months and The results have been more than i could have hoped for. i feel very little pain in my lower back and knees. I have only had to take, pain medicine twice in the last two months. My sleep has improved and my energy has improved, as well as feeling better able to handle physical exercise, with less pain upon exertion. i am excited for the future, as I was really worried that I would have to start limiting my activities, because of knee, bone, back and joint pain.

Great support for women's healthcare

Posted by 4828279814476294019 on Jan 14, 2015

Easy to use and has great effect on the skin condition, takes about 3-4 months to see definit results.

not taste bad

Posted by Reviewer1328494 on Dec 03, 2014

easy to take with water. not sure about the effect yet.

Nearly 46 years old and have been taking 15 drops 3x a day

Posted by 5618958726650846717 on Feb 11, 2013

I've been on this product for about 2 weeks. Didn't notice a difference until I upped the dose to 3x a day. My skin's as soft as a baby's bottom, with markedly less hair loss when I shampoo my hair... maybe by about three times! Will continue to monitor at 3x a day for another 2 weeks before deciding on a lower maintenance dose. Thank you! Will buy again.

great absorption

Posted by truevitality on Jan 02, 2013

this liquid form of silica seems to get into the body easier than others

Good start

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Jan 01, 2013

Had this for 3 weeks before the holidays and my hair dresser said my hair feels stronger. Can't tell if it's this or other things in my diet, but might work.

Recommended by My Chiropractor

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Mar 05, 2012

Supposed to be good for bones, but I haven't been tested since I started taking it.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1266772 on Oct 12, 2011

I love it! After 1 month of use it, I feel that my skin, hair and nails became great! I will order more!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 06, 2011

I've been taking Cellfood products for a long time, and they are very effective. Exceptional quality, Cellfood products deliver. One of my "desert island" supplements. Can't be without it.

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Aug 07, 2011

just started taking the product and I'm hoping to see improvement in the thickness of my hair. So far, so good.