Great Product!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Nov 17, 2008

My nails are so long and strong and my hair is growing fast. I will order again!!

HELPS WITH PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Nov 18, 2010

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR YEARS AND IT IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT HAS HELPED WITH FIBROMYALGIA PAIN. IF I RUN OUT OF THIS I CAN REALLY TELL.

Miraculous!

Posted by Reviewer1565372 on Jan 05, 2011

This product is like no other for teeth. Makes them stronger within weeks.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3165853 on Jun 13, 2011

Definitely noticed faster, stronger growing nails after just one week of use. I have noticed this a number of times over the years after periods of extended interruptions of use (due to tight budgets), and then returning...so it's not my imagination.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1266772 on Oct 12, 2011

I love it! After 1 month of use it, I feel that my skin, hair and nails became great! I will order more!

I'm grateful for this product.

Posted by Reviewer2676449 on Feb 25, 2011

While i have suffered from severe medical problems the one that bothered me most was loosing my HAIR literaly. My doctors just shrugged their shoulders. I have been taking the Essential Silica and my hair has filled back in and grown longer and thicker than I can remember it doing in my lifetime. It doesn't break off either. I'm very, very happy with the results. I'm also looking foward to my next bone density test.

Nearly 46 years old and have been taking 15 drops 3x a day

Posted by 5618958726650846717 on Feb 11, 2013

I've been on this product for about 2 weeks. Didn't notice a difference until I upped the dose to 3x a day. My skin's as soft as a baby's bottom, with markedly less hair loss when I shampoo my hair... maybe by about three times! Will continue to monitor at 3x a day for another 2 weeks before deciding on a lower maintenance dose. Thank you! Will buy again.

Helps memory

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Nov 11, 2010

I was having word lapses and then realized I hadn't been taking my normal dose of CellFood and CellFood with Silica. I started up again and had fewer memory gaps. Saved me a lot of grief and spared me from medical brain workups. It says in their marketing materials that the Silica formula helps with brain function.

Good start

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Jan 01, 2013

Had this for 3 weeks before the holidays and my hair dresser said my hair feels stronger. Can't tell if it's this or other things in my diet, but might work.

great absorption

Posted by truevitality on Jan 02, 2013

this liquid form of silica seems to get into the body easier than others