Helped heal my skin

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on Apr 09, 2009

I got something that looked like scorriasis on my forearm, I was very concerned, it looked red and scaly and I was ready to see a doctor when I recieved this gel in the mail (I got it the day after I placed my order - Wow). Within a day of applying it every couple of hours the irritation was 50% better and in three day it was at 90%. Then I applied neem oil and the whole thing has disappeared just in time for the spring and short sleeve T's! Thank you Lumina for a great product and iherb for the great price and speedy service!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2119866 on May 21, 2010

I have been using this for several months and cannot say enough about how it makes my skin look and feel! It smooths out the rough areas and is great under the eyes. I feel like my face is being fed all day and all night.

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1548967 on Jul 07, 2010

I have used everything and so has my mother. Our skin either gets dry or oily. This AMAZING product seems to do everything that your face wants it to do. My face is so clear and smooth as a babys bottom literally. Honestly guys this stuff does work, buy this you will not be disappointed. Don't spend a fortune on stuff that doesn't work. This is all my mum and i will ever buy!! Thank you so much Lumina Health!! Hopefully they will bring out other products soon. Every product of Lumina works 100% plus and at a very good price.

Awesome!

Posted by SkippyGurl on Oct 18, 2010

This is the epitome of awesomeness! I have pretty good skin except for the occasional zit or two and visible pores ard the nose. My pores shrunk a little only after using for 3 days. I am beyond happy!. Will definitely purchase again!

Whitening!

Posted by Reviewer1376774 on Feb 11, 2010

Very good! I'll buy again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1851962 on Feb 28, 2009

I'v been using this gel for about two weeks now and I already notice the lines around my mouth are noticably finer and my skin feels much smoother. I love this stuff. I've had no problems with it turning white or anything. Just follow the directions and put on a very thin coat. I would highly recomend this product.

Very interesting and see the result

Posted by Reviewer1650836 on Aug 17, 2011

Love it. Apply it before bed as a firming mask or on top of rich cream.

Potent product

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 04, 2012

I use this on skinproblems such as scars, sunburn and rashes with good resultats. My dog got a strange skin rash that he started to lick and even bite on. Cellfood makes it less irritated and heals it even if I use it only just a few times per week. I easily get sunburns because of my Nordic skin. Cellfood is based on aloe vera and it helps to cool down burned skin. By the way, it's not like a cream ... it's a gel! "Sticky". Really potent product! Enjoy!

Great products...

Posted by socialnetworkasia on Aug 05, 2012

I love this stuff. I put in on my face at night and my skin looks renewed in the morning. It has great healing properties. I also use it on cuts and wounds and it definitely helps them heal faster.

Posted by Reviewer2055067 on Jul 08, 2010

this product is good helpful at clearing blemishes faster and keeping blackheads away. It peels off under makeup if you put too much on and then try and spread lotion or makeup on. I use a thin layer or none at all during the day and then a thick layer at night applied right after applying serum to my face, and if I wear a lotion or cream I apply it right away after the cell food before it dries so it doesn't peel. I find it more effective when I just wear it alone at night though.