excellent

Posted by Reviewer2712513 on Nov 05, 2009

I am very happy with this product. You can use it on problematic parts of your body and it works very well.

Great Stuff

Posted by chacho on Feb 02, 2012

Great Stuff. Will re-order most definitely. Works wonders on the skin. I call it miracle cream in a jar.

Simply AMAZING!!!

Posted by 5463258270623584780 on Jul 07, 2014

Okay so I never take the time to write reviews but I felt I just had to with this product. I have acne prone skin as well as reoccuring skin rashes and very sensitive reddish skin and this has been a "game changer" in my skin care routine. I would recommend only using it at night because it is true that it can give a slight tightening of the face but the results when you wake up in the morning is nothing short of amazing. It has helped lighten my skin and reduce pore size as well as it has helped my acne. Im not done with my first order, but I am ordering a second just to make sure I have plenty of it.

FEELS GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2268777 on Jan 28, 2009

love how my skin feels after use

Lumina Health Cellfood oxygenating Skin Care Oxygen Gel

Posted by Reviewer1868406 on Apr 16, 2008

saw immediate results face clearer wrinkles seem to dissapear within days but I'm not sure if results are permanent but definitly notice softer skin also clearer complection,

Lumina Oxygenating Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer2575764 on Aug 23, 2011

Have only been using this product for about a week but I love it. Its very different from the creams I normally use but leaves my skin feeling soft. The lines around my eyes also seem to have softened and I'm sure with continued use they will soften even more.

Product is OK need use longer to see the result. GH from San Jose, CA

Posted by Reviewer2381299 on Feb 02, 2009

Just use for 2 weeks, don't like the skin peeling part even using a minimun amt, not sure the long term result yet.

O2 skin care

Posted by Reviewer1546701 on Oct 22, 2009

It seems to be working on my face and neck. Hopefully I don't need new glasses.

Lumina Health, CellFood, Oxygenating Skin Care Oxygen Gel, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1463363 on Jul 05, 2011

Don't feel much result maybe I am too young at 62.WOW!!!

unsure

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Sep 17, 2010

I don't really notice anything yet. What I don't like is the way it dries. It makes a crust that you have to peel, or wash off.