Works quick and perfect

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Mar 04, 2009

This is a great product, I use it to control food-sensitivity and it works perfect and quick. Literally takes just minutes to kick in. Important to note is that 1 serving of 72mg equals 400mg of active SAMe because the absorption rate is 95% instead of 17% which you get from SAMe-tablets.

Sam-e Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Apr 09, 2009

Seems to help my stomach due to increase in bile production. However, it doesn't help with energy/depression like the Sam-e pills.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Apr 27, 2010

Taste is awful, and I don't really notice any difference in mood... I've noticed better results from Sam-e tablets at Walgreen's. :(

At last

Posted by Reviewer2036316 on May 17, 2011

A product that my child can take who cannot swallow capsules/tablets. It tastes good enough and seems to really work - noticable good mood.

SAM-e the same

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 04, 2010

Seems to be an effective product for energy. I like the form, easy to take and not alot of toxic tag-a-longs like the tablets from other companies.

Did not do much for me past the original formula

Posted by MrJellybean on Jul 04, 2012

I use standard Cell Food and I thought this might help out but didn't see any benefits beyond the standard formula so I'll stick with that.

So far, so good for canine dementia

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Feb 06, 2012

My dog has early stages of canine dementia, and my holistic vet told me SAM-e helps slow the progression of the dementia. Regular SAM-e pills give my poor dog the runs, but so far, this liquid SAM-e has agreed with her. The dementia's not getting worse, so it must be working!!

Another great product and price

Posted by 4787132060922778369 on Nov 05, 2012

Very fast international delivery

expensive but ok

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 12, 2012

expensive product but make a job a long time

It Works!!!

Posted by socialnetworkasia on Aug 05, 2012

I absolutely love the CellFood products. The SAM-e addition is simply a bonus. It is easy to use, very effective and a staple in my home.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »