Lundberg, Brown Long Grain Rice, 32 oz (907 g)

Reviews 3-star

Lundberg Brown Rice (Excellent Quality)

Posted by Reviewer2425467 on Apr 07, 2011

Hi, Lundberg Brown Rice: I'm just writing to say that the above product was recieved in good order and the rice itself was of superb quality!!. Excellent service. Regards W.Kennedy

Pretty standard, a little dry...

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Sep 22, 2011

I've recently reformed my diet and made the switch to brown rice. That being said, I guess I'm not used to the difference in texture and taste. It's just a touch dry. I made in a rice-cooker and all to avoid screwing it up, and even still...dry. Just doesn't have the fluffiness and texture I've been accustomed to. But overall, gets the job done and is ultra healthy.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2614534 on Feb 19, 2012

ok

Love short grain better

Posted by debbiet on Jul 28, 2012

I love Lundberg rice! But their long grain rice is a bit more difficult to cook, at least for me, and I prefer the chewiness of the short grain.