Delicious and healthy snack.

Posted by Leione on Apr 12, 2014

These organic salt free cakes are made entirely of whole grain brown rice, without any additives, preservatives or flavorings, which means they contain no sodium, sugar, fat or cholesterol, and are a great source of fiber. They're also gluten free and suitable for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease. They're crisp, crunchy and really delicious. My family loves them. Will definitely order again.

The Tastiest And Most Fragrant Rice Cakes

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 16, 2014

Over the past couple of decades, I must have tried at least half a dozen different brands of rice-cakes from all over the world - and I keep coming back to Lundberg's. In fact, the search is over as far as I am concerned - I have found the best, no need for the rest!

Rice on the Round

Posted by Reviewer2835856 on Jan 31, 2008

I am only able to snack on health giving food/substances and this product is top on my list. I wish it were a little less brittle but for the health benefits I should not complain.

crispy!

Posted by 5320216942890332730 on Jul 27, 2014

I like it! sometimes instead of boiled rice, I eat this snack as a meal. or you can have it with some sweets like ice-cream or honey. What I prefer is to put one or two scoops ice-cream on the snack!

I love Lundberg's

Posted by 4774723426682699822 on Oct 07, 2016

I have been using the Lundberg rice cakes for years. I have tried other brands none of which has any flavor. These are the only ones that really taste like food. And, since we always get too much salt in our diets, I'm glad there is a good choice of unsalted rice cakes as well.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Oct 28, 2013

I eat with hummus, lots of hummus, then I don't miss the salt. ;)

Rice cake salt free

Posted by 4718211002780762796 on Aug 30, 2015

Pretty okay if you are looking for a healthy snack. Normally I will eat it with some almond, peanut or tahini spread.

Good but break easily

Posted by 5542698009314648420 on May 08, 2015

They break a little to easily. A lot of little chunks as you take them out of the bag.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2487448 on Jun 02, 2011

Love all of Lundberg's products, these are versatile and delicious for this gluten free girl...

Delicious... As Always!

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on May 04, 2010

I love the high quality of the Lundberg organic rice cakes. So much rich flavor..and no added stuff! I'll come back to these again and again. A staple at my house. (And wonderfully easy to travel with!)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »