Delicious and healthy snack.

Posted by Leione on Apr 12, 2014

These organic salt free cakes are made entirely of whole grain brown rice, without any additives, preservatives or flavorings, which means they contain no sodium, sugar, fat or cholesterol, and are a great source of fiber. They're also gluten free and suitable for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease. They're crisp, crunchy and really delicious. My family loves them. Will definitely order again.

Rice on the Round

Posted by Reviewer2835856 on Jan 31, 2008

I am only able to snack on health giving food/substances and this product is top on my list. I wish it were a little less brittle but for the health benefits I should not complain.

The Tastiest And Most Fragrant Rice Cakes

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 16, 2014

Over the past couple of decades, I must have tried at least half a dozen different brands of rice-cakes from all over the world - and I keep coming back to Lundberg's. In fact, the search is over as far as I am concerned - I have found the best, no need for the rest!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Oct 28, 2013

I eat with hummus, lots of hummus, then I don't miss the salt. ;)

nice rice cakes

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Dec 17, 2013

very nice rice cakes.

addictive

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jan 29, 2014

These are so yummy! Just rice and you can taste it! Much better than brown rice cooked in a pot. Personally I do not think these need salt, but in my eating I add no salt so my tastebuds are better than most in that regard. I would rebut and recommend as a great snack! You can turn them into a meal buy topping with mashed potatoes, veggies, guacamole and salsa...

Me gusta.

Posted by carcharodon on Apr 25, 2014

No hay mucho que decir. Buen sabor y calidad. Lo recomiendo.

crispy!

Posted by 5320216942890332730 on Jul 27, 2014

I like it! sometimes instead of boiled rice, I eat this snack as a meal. or you can have it with some sweets like ice-cream or honey. What I prefer is to put one or two scoops ice-cream on the snack!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Sep 04, 2011

Taste great and makes an excellent wheat alternative.

LundbergRice Cakes