Lundberg, Golden Rose Brown Rice, Organic, Gluten Free, 32 oz (907 g) (Discontinued Item)

Rice is not new crop

Posted by Reviewer2402962 on Mar 31, 2009

The rice I got has an expiration date that is 6 months away from the date I purchased. I would never buy rice that has been sitting in the shelf for that long I had seen its expiration date. I know rice usually has a good shelf life. I only like new crop. If there is no way to specify this, I don't think I would buy it from your website again. I was very happy to find out your website, was planning on getting all my grains from you, but the "old" rice experience ruined everything. The taste is totally different, new crop vs. 'old' crop.

rice

Posted by Reviewer1735134 on Jun 16, 2009

I like lundberg brown rices. Mix them together in a jar and enjoy a brown rice medly. Great for Gluten free diets. Good flavor.

Another Lundberg Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1384557 on Jan 25, 2010

We are very pleased with this rice from Lundberg in California. They recommended this variety for making paella and it worked out just fine. We prefer this variety because a brown rice has better nutritive values. Organic is desirable also, of course.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Apr 19, 2010

wonderful taste and a good company!

This rice rocks

Posted by notsteveaustin on May 16, 2008

Very good tasting brown rice.