Firm & Chewy

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Aug 09, 2011

We've used rice pasta for years. This cooks very well, stays firm and does not leave "pasty" water like some other brands of rice pasta. I can stir fry with it also, doesn't fall apart. Has a good chewy consistency, like good quality pasta should have. Lundberg got it right.

My family loves it.

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014

Somehow my kids(5 &7) are not big fans of pasta even though I tried so many differen recipes. My husband and I also feel too heavy after the regular wheat pasta, so we have avoid eating noodles to often. My kids only love this pasta and my husband and I like it. No heart burning after eating. Now every Friday, it is our pasta day with this product and healty home made sauce.

Good Pasta

Posted by Reviewer2588957 on Dec 07, 2009

Has a better texture than most gluten free pastas.

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1597074 on Jul 03, 2010

Great texture, good flavor

Cooks up either too hard or a little soggy

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Oct 28, 2009

I thought I had the knck of cooking non-gluten pasta down, but this one eas a bit tricky.

Superior quality

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Oct 17, 2009

California grown certified organic brown rice pasta, processed perfectly for cooking to the perfect texture. Much of the generally available brown rice pasta is organic, but grown outside the USA, and certified to non-USDA standards. The other brands I have tried tend to be mushy, with lots of rice flour in the cooking water. Lundberg's pasta cooks like high quality Italian traditional pasta....Lungberg's is just plain superior to all others.

Cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

Love this stuff. Tryin to get my man away from a lot of wheat, he had no idea.

Odd.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

Bought it for a friend that is avoiding wheat. He was happy about it (but it had to be boiled longer then stated on the pack, around 10-12 min). For my taste it was to "slimy". Not horrible with sauce, but not something that I will use for my own sake.

Cute little pieces

Posted by nattfisk on May 13, 2011

I really liked the size of this penne, as it's smaller than regural wheat penne. It tastes good, just like pasta should, you can cook it both al dente or very soft, and it's suitable to everything you use regual pasta to. Would buy again

Brown Rice Penne Pasta - Lundberg

Posted by grgstrr on Jun 29, 2011

First time I have used this brand and enjoyed it very much. As always, iHerb's service is excellent!