Not bad for Rice Pasta

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Jun 01, 2008

This wasn't as hard to cook as the other Lundberg rice pastas. It leaves you feeling very satisfied.

x

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2012

x

Take care to not end up with gluey mess

Posted by ShirleyM on Feb 04, 2013

It requires a lot of care in cooking and then rinsing afterwards. The first two times I cooked it, it turned out great and tastes OK too. The third time I didn't give it the attention it needs and ended up with a gluey mess. I cooked it a little too long and, even though I rinsed it, it was a gluey mess. If you are looking for gluten-free spaghetti, it is worth a try but follow the directions carefully.

nice

Posted by 5435117453086349812 on Aug 10, 2013

nice

soso

Posted by 5035742778385633318 on Jul 13, 2014

I try not to have whith wheat so bought but the taste is not that good like I expected but I know it is more helpful for my body

Taste like rice

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 29, 2014

It was good, but godt a little bit soggy..

Not bad but there are better products

Posted by plantbasedglutard on Feb 22, 2016

I love Lundberg's organic brown rice penne, but the spaghetti gets over cooked very easily.

Brown Rice Spaghetti

Posted by Reviewer1688179 on Sep 16, 2008

I find this quite firm - even after I cook it two minutes longer than the time given on the box. The flavor is fine. Honestly, I prefer the Lundberg Rotini, but I would prefer this spaghetti over other brands of gluten free spaghetti pastas I have tasted. This has no soy, ,quinoa, potato, corn, etc is very easily digested, and does not have the off putting tastes I have experienced with other pastas.

Slightly bitter

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Oct 28, 2009

This is non-gluten and cooks up all right. The taste is slightly bitter (its whole grain) and your water will have lots of gooey rice froth-save it for okayu (rice porridge).

Little Mushy

Posted by Reviewer2237123 on Mar 29, 2011

This was a challenge to get right. I followed other reviewers recommendations and cooked for less time. I also rinsed in cold water to stop cooking, but it was just a mushy mess. The penne was better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »