Best rice that can be

Posted by Reviewer3041040 on Mar 25, 2008

Healthy, tasty,no other rice can be it's match. Please continue to carry this item.

Sushi Rice

Posted by Reviewer2641160 on Sep 04, 2008

Fast shipping and great rice! We make homemade "california roll" (can tuna, immitation crab)and this rice was perfect! Thanks. Carol

S. WYRICK

Posted by Reviewer2700571 on Dec 02, 2008

THE SUSHI RICE IS EXCELLANT. THE BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD. IT IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED IN THE SWEDISH RICE PUDDING I MAKE FOR CHRISTMAS. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING IT WITH BEEF GRAVY. MY USES ARE PROBABLY NOT WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR, BUT IT WORKS GREAT FOR S.J. WYRICK & FAMILY. SURE GLAD I FOUND YOUR WEB SITE. THANKS A LOT.

Rice

Posted by Lipsticklady on Jun 09, 2011

Cooked up well..Made sushi for the first time. Taste good.

Delicious, Healthy...perfect!

Posted by RodericRinehart on Apr 21, 2009

After trying many different sushi rices from a number of different companies, this one emerged at the top, BY A LOT. Just a beautiful short grain rice, perfect for sushi. Lundberg is by far the best rice producer I have ever found, their white and brown sushi rice is amazing, and their brown and wild mixes are the most delicious rices there are. iHerb.com offered an easy order and re-order process, with safe and quick shipping.

I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Feb 11, 2014

Very good short round rice. I made sushi and it turned out great, the rice was shiny, sticky and tasty. Plus, the price is very good and the bag is resealable. I will buy again. Recommended!

Necessitie for Sishi making

Posted by 5616031703037960047 on May 28, 2014

I am lucky and happy to get this sushi rice through iherb that more fresher than near by store's'. That means I can make very better sushi. As a Japanese it's hard to accept many restaurant look alike sushi. This rice is necessity for real sushi and accompany with another Japanese dishes.

great quality

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

great quality

AMAZINGLY TASTY!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jul 09, 2014

This rice was sooo good. I used it as regular rice, so not as sushi rice. The taste and smell of this rice was amazing! You can use it to make rice porridge too! It would be really good for that too! The opening of the box was kinda small though... Wish it was bigger. But hey, the rice was amazing.. So I don't complain! ;D I'm certainly gonna buy this again! :)

Great rice

Posted by Reviewer2841544 on Jun 09, 2010

Always felt comfortable with Lundberg products being gluten free and safe with celiac disease.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »