Lundberg, Quick Wild Rice, 8 oz (227 g)

Quick Wild Rive

Posted by Reviewer1537836 on Jun 06, 2011

I consider this to be a must have in my pantry. It is the best stuff on the market and I use it often. I make a rice dish similar to Uncle Ben's White and Wild Rice but better, and this product is just what I need. It does have to be cooked a little longer than the directions state, but not by much. I am really glad to have found iHerb as a reliable source.

Beautiful, delicious, easy, quick, healthy

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jul 29, 2011

Beautiful, delicious, easy, quick, healthy. I wish it were not so $, but one gets what one pays for, I suppose.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Nov 29, 2011

another wonderful product from the lundberg company!

"EXCELLENT"

Posted by LOURDES on Jul 26, 2013

. I have enjoyed the quality of this wild rice, allowed many varied dishes nutty flavor is tasty, it is also very effective for its high fiber content, self-closing bag helps not to lose any parts. I wish it were bigger so the price become cheaper a bit. I will be using it, thanks,

Okay product.

Posted by 5196996301228406685 on Jul 30, 2013

Rice is okay - not to much taste, you need to mix it with veggies or put in soup.