Another favorite!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I started out with the sea salt flavor of these rice chips. I was so pleasantly surprised by how delicious they were! I started eating them for lunch everyday and continued to order more and more. I didn't think any other flavor could compare until I tried the seaweed and sesame. Yum!!! They became my new favorite. Then I went for these honey dijon. I make everyone taste them. So good!! I honestly can't say which are my favorite, but I will continue to purchase all 3. Packed with flavor and So much better for us than regular old chips. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Godt alternativ til potetgull

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Smaker virkelig godt! Jeg har bestilt X-antall pakker til naa og alle mine gjester elsker det ogsaa! Det finnes mange smaker av denne, og de fleste jeg kjenner like barbque best, men denne her er min favoritt.

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Herlige chips. burde virkelig testes ut. fantastisk smak

Our favourite!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014

these taste very good. close second is the sesame seaweed flavour, which very good also. thanks

Delicious

Posted by 5670324612743601888 on Dec 04, 2014

Impossible to eat only one serving.

yum!

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jan 28, 2015

Really tasty chips

Very good

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

These are sweet and tangy from the mustard. It also had garlic in it too. I will reorder these. They are full of flavorful herbs.

Tasty

Posted by wendypunk on Sep 23, 2015

Keep coming back for more. Love the taste but the cons is that if you are watching your blood pressure, this tasted really salty

Love this snack!

Posted by 5471319660303315660 on Mar 29, 2016

My favourite flavour out of their collection! Watch out for the calories when u're having these as they're addictive!!!

Delicious!

Posted by 5039286999919963751 on Apr 08, 2016

Love these rice chips. They're super crunchy and I love the honey dijon flavour.