rice cakes

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Sep 09, 2010

I have always liked Lundberg rice cakes. They are very crispy. Go well with lots of toppings. Crumbled into soups makes a nice change from crackers. A good food.

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Jan 25, 2012

See my review of their "Kuku Seaweed Rice" cakes. But remember these cakes are not only advertised as organic, and these are toasted as well. So if you're going for the top end on healthy products go with those rather than these. If you're looking for the flavor of sesame these are just fine. A hefty delicious cake, perfect in winter time.

great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jan 06, 2011

great

Lundberg Rice Cakes are Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2261586 on Mar 29, 2012

I know they are not terribly nutritional, but they at least probably do not harm; they are something our gluten-troubled kids can eat, and they taste yummy.

Yummy.

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 01, 2009

Great mid-morning snack that doesn't add calories but holds me over to lunch time.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Nov 11, 2010

So crazy about these that I eat way more than I should at one sitting.

Fantastic Lundberg

Posted by Reviewer1734952 on May 11, 2010

Great ricecakes, the very best there is, I have been eating them for 10years as I am celiac, they are so much nicer than any gluten free bread. iherb is a great company and the service is fab as they send them to the UK for me. Fantastic Job!! Well done.

Great Wheat Free Product

Posted by Reviewer1939803 on Apr 19, 2011

If like me you are intolerant to wheat, findling alternatives can be a problem. Many gluten free product use wheat with the gluten removed, which does not help. These Lundberg Rice cakes a really useful addition to my diet. They are not like the polystyrene of other rice cakes. They are substantial and tasty. I particularly like the toasted sesame for taste.

Pretty Okay

Posted by Reviewer1625556 on Jun 08, 2009

Fresh and crunchy - hey, it's a ricecake...

Great snack after workout