10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Eclectic Institute, Lung Support, 400 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Lung Support

Posted by Reviewer1663974 on Aug 05, 2009

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Also for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1915011 on Sep 07, 2008

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

Super Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.