good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 16, 2012

Soft slightly thick, moist, dehydrated vegetables with Italian seasonings--especially basil. Most of the people that tried them in my family raved about them. I was the exception. I found that a little bit of them went a long ways with me.

Good but....

Posted by 4821878719025199883 on May 03, 2012

Drink a lot of water with these!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2417723 on May 03, 2012

Love the flavor.They are not crunchy as a wheat cracker so don't be surprised. I like them on their own, or with my non-dairy cream cheese spread. The box is small, but the crackers are dense and you only need one or two to satisfy a mid-afternoon or mid-morning snack.

Great for nibbling.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jun 07, 2012

Currently investigating the nuances of my diet. Have removed several foods that contribute to bloating, gas and allergies. Lydia's crackers are great to nibble on when I'm craving something crunchy. It feels a little bit like a crunchy grass biscuit, but I find I rather like it. And they're loads healthier than fried potato chips.

It is okay

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 25, 2013

It says what it is. It is not bad but not one of my favorites.

Para gente iniciada en comida raw

Posted by DelikatEssences on Oct 25, 2013

Sabor intenso y especiado. Muy buenas para tomar con dips tipo guacamole, hummus.

cracker

Posted by Reviewer1502926 on Jan 20, 2012

zesty

Great taste, though the price is high

Posted by Reviewer1180121 on Jan 26, 2012

This was the first raw food I gave to my kids with numerous intolerances. Never realized that raw products might be that tasty! Will definitely try other products of the range, though I am a bit upset with the price.