Kale krunchies

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Apr 03, 2013

I find Mega green is the best taste of the Kale Krunchies, but I still think it lacks something.

Nutrition Facts Are Mislabeled

Posted by 5453657164468099412 on Dec 21, 2013

Reading the label on this site, I thought that this was a healthy snack alternative for my salt cravings. But upon receiving this purchase, there was a sticker on top of the label with entirely different information. Everything was tripled--except for the nutrients. Calories 50 --> Calories 150 Total Fat 3g --> Total Fat 10g Sat Fat .5g --> Sat Fat 1.5g Sodium 80mg --> Sodium 240mg Needless to say, I felt scammed because I wanted a healthy snack, not just overpriced junk food, which is what these kale krunchies are. Next time I'll save money and just make a banana spinach kale shake. It's not bad in regards to flavor, so I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 star for the false advertising on iHerb. However, if you do purchase this product, you'll need to be very careful with your portions so that you don't end up eating all 30g of fat in one sitting! I would not recommend this for people who are trying to find healthier substitutes for former cravings. Popcorn with kale powder and sea salt is still the best alternative that I've found for salty cravings. And it's a lot cheaper than these krunchies!

Healthy delicious. Love it.

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Dec 31, 2013

Healthy delicious. Love it.

Organic lover

Posted by 5730373763196242566 on Jan 16, 2014

Wow, what a way to snack and earn your point with the veggies! Love these.

great finding

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Apr 23, 2014

They are a must for rawvegans. I will order again and again and again...

Tasty, good nutrient profile

Posted by Reviewer2871289 on Dec 16, 2012

Enjoy the flavor- warming but not overpowering. Plus don't feel as guilty if I eat the whole bag vs. with other kale chips with high fat & calorie content.

I *Heart* Kale

Posted by 5047007449496466337 on Jan 02, 2013

These are delicious, and they're great for you! Can't go wrong with Kale Krunchies!

The BEST tasting Kale snack

Posted by Reviewer2394215 on Mar 22, 2013

I just love love love this product. It tastes so great, I feel like I am "cheating" eating it and it satisfies my munching cravings completely yet my body thanks me every time I eat it. And my waistline is happy too!

Best kale chips on iHerb

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 20, 2013

While nothing beats homemade, these are a great option from iHerb. I really like many of Lydia's Organic products - and these are a special treat for me (not for the kids, these are mine mine mine!)

DELICIOUS!