Taste like kale

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

I liked these krunchies. They taste like kale; the additional flavors are mild, though the cayenne builds in strength after you chew and swallow. I am new to these sorts of foods. They are very dry and must be consumed with water. I have no idea how they compare to other brands. These kale chips are supposed to be super easy to make at home with a food dehydrator. I bought a cheap food dehydrator used, and I just never get around to it making snacks. ... I am always looking for shelf stable foods and travel foods. These kale krunchies work for that. I can't imagine my kids eating them. I won't even try.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Dec 25, 2011

Awesome!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Mar 24, 2012

I did not know what to expect. I have never had kale in any form but I am a lover of all healthy and natural foods, etc. I tried these as a new healthy snack and loved them. I have now begun to make my own as doing so is far more economical for me. Thankfully, making kale chips is very simple. Lydia's, however, I highly recommend to anyone to try! They really are so flavorful that I can hardly stop before eating nearly the whole bag.

Taste = good

Posted by 5392325051518303277 on Jun 30, 2014

best kale chips i have ever tasted. might be a little bit spicy but it taste really good + its good for your health. win win situation for me

delicious and nutritious

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Oct 12, 2014

I will be buying these again for sure. People sensitive to spices might not like.

Kale

Posted by 4958156688283794572 on Jul 13, 2014

My first ever trying kale & it's not too bad. The first bite was weird but the taste gets better each time. Due to the shipping to the other part of the glbe, the kale krunchies were all broken up further into a million pieces.

Mega green kale chips

Posted by nslnsl on Aug 05, 2014

+ not bitter tasting + right amount of flavoring - pricey -Broken/ powdered in transit

crumbly

Posted by Reviewer2126308 on Aug 21, 2012

Doesn't maintain the shape of all the crunchies in the packaging after shipping, so we get about a third of the bag arriving as kale crumbs... but the quality of the actual kale is great! tastes sort of like cheese, and a bag provides a lot more to eat then it seems to

Healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer2657203 on Nov 24, 2011

Great snack and good way to get the wonderful nutrients of Kale. Does get a little smashed in the packaging sometimes.

tastes good