Lydia's Organics, Kale Krunchies, Mega Green, 3 oz (85 g) (Discontinued Item)

Taste like kale

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

I liked these krunchies. They taste like kale; the additional flavors are mild, though the cayenne builds in strength after you chew and swallow. I am new to these sorts of foods. They are very dry and must be consumed with water. I have no idea how they compare to other brands. These kale chips are supposed to be super easy to make at home with a food dehydrator. I bought a cheap food dehydrator used, and I just never get around to it making snacks. ... I am always looking for shelf stable foods and travel foods. These kale krunchies work for that. I can't imagine my kids eating them. I won't even try.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Dec 25, 2011

Awesome!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Mar 24, 2012

I did not know what to expect. I have never had kale in any form but I am a lover of all healthy and natural foods, etc. I tried these as a new healthy snack and loved them. I have now begun to make my own as doing so is far more economical for me. Thankfully, making kale chips is very simple. Lydia's, however, I highly recommend to anyone to try! They really are so flavorful that I can hardly stop before eating nearly the whole bag.

Taste = good

Posted by 5392325051518303277 on Jun 30, 2014

best kale chips i have ever tasted. might be a little bit spicy but it taste really good + its good for your health. win win situation for me

delicious and nutritious

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Oct 12, 2014

I will be buying these again for sure. People sensitive to spices might not like.