July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Lydia's Organics, Kale Krunchies, Mega Green, 3 oz (85 g)

4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews

Delicious & nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

Tasted great and quite nutritious. I wish these were available on the English high street.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1458541 on Dec 25, 2011

Awesome!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3339977 on Mar 24, 2012

I did not know what to expect. I have never had kale in any form but I am a lover of all healthy and natural foods, etc. I tried these as a new healthy snack and loved them. I have now begun to make my own as doing so is far more economical for me. Thankfully, making kale chips is very simple. Lydia's, however, I highly recommend to anyone to try! They really are so flavorful that I can hardly stop before eating nearly the whole bag.

Taste = good

Posted by 5392325051518303277 on Jun 30, 2014

best kale chips i have ever tasted. might be a little bit spicy but it taste really good + its good for your health. win win situation for me

Kale

Posted by 4958156688283794572 on Jul 13, 2014

My first ever trying kale & it's not too bad. The first bite was weird but the taste gets better each time. Due to the shipping to the other part of the glbe, the kale krunchies were all broken up further into a million pieces.