Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1602584 on Jan 22, 2012

They taste so fresh, unique, and delicious! *There is such a difference in taste and nutrition between a raw, sprouted, non-molecularly changed, non-acrylamide producing live cracker than a 'dead', over heated, and over processed version!! John, Denver, CO. Certified Nutritionist

yum

Posted by Reviewer2097399 on Sep 19, 2011

Yummy. Great with cheese

Healthy & Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Oct 10, 2011

Unique taste, but I enjoy these. Very high quality.

Great taste and quality

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Dec 03, 2011

These crackers are wonderful! I love the flavor and the quality is excellent. I eat them in many ways: just by themselves and with a spread on top, or sprinkled on my salad.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Dec 06, 2011

Love these crackers.

Very healthy

Posted by 5343122824221461513 on Dec 08, 2012

These are very healthy snacks for me and my children instead of cookies or chocolates.

Organic lover

Posted by 5730373763196242566 on Jan 16, 2014

I found the flavor perfectly agreeable and interesting. These tasted healthy and whole some. I would buy these again. Good work: Lydia's Organics. Thanks for being us some wholesome food.

Great product.

Posted by 5609851918557533424 on Jan 20, 2014

Great product.

These were weird.

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

When I opened the package, that scent of ~healthiness~ smacked me in the face, and I thought "oh gerd, naw". But then I tasted them. And the more I ate them, the more I liked them. It was weird. I expected to hate them, but ended up loving them, especially since I knew they were actually good for me. o_0 So remember, kids, always give new things a go before you judge! It might enrich your life~