These were weird.

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

When I opened the package, that scent of ~healthiness~ smacked me in the face, and I thought "oh gerd, naw". But then I tasted them. And the more I ate them, the more I liked them. It was weird. I expected to hate them, but ended up loving them, especially since I knew they were actually good for me. o_0 So remember, kids, always give new things a go before you judge! It might enrich your life~

Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Aug 30, 2011

Quite nice mild taste, mostly like almond and nori. I appreciate that the ingrediences are organic and sprouted, but these crackers are a bit too dry to my taste.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2417723 on May 03, 2012

They are not crunchy as a wheat cracker so don't be surprised. I like them on their own, or with my non-dairy cream cheese spread. The box is small, but the crackers are dense and you only need one or two to satisfy a mid-afternoon or mid-morning snack.

This is defenitely not a cracker

Posted by Reviewer3352217 on Oct 29, 2011

I would call it "Dehydrated vegie's dough". It is eatable only if you don't have anything else to eat and you're very very hungry.

Not for me

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Feb 23, 2014

The taste was not great. They are full of flavour but it's just not for me, which is strange because I love carrots, nori sea weed etc. I'll struggle to finish the pack.

Wasted

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

well these went stale quickly and so I couldn't finish. The taste is to earthy for me if that makes since. It's also very bland.

Haven't tried these.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

Bought these for someone. Bought because I really like the Kale Krunchies. I tried another flavour crackers and I'll say they're an acquired taste.They are quite solid. May taste better with a topping of some kind. Certainly healthy! I initially gave only 3 stars, but that seems unfair, they are well-packaged, well-made, with good ingredients. Just because I don't care for them doesn't mean you shouldn't give them a try.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »