Organic food smell!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

This has that I"m eating healthy smell; Dried veggies and spices, but it taste good on salad with olive oil and little vinegar or lemon juice. Plus if you have a very plan salad this will add some more vitamins and minerals to the mix.

This is delicious! It is versatile, too!

Posted by 5653016133089939086 on Sep 15, 2014

This is, as some prior reviewers suggested, scrumptious enough to nibble straight from the jar. I, though, prefer to add it to cooked food. So far, I have added it to vegetable soup, stuffed tomatoes, vegan gumbo (everything I make/eat/serve is vegan), and store-bought vegan tomato soup. A marvelous, healthful seasoning. Hooray!

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 06, 2013

Interesting mix of ingredients and flavors, quite a strong sweet taste in there (probably because of the carrots, like someone else mentioned). Anyway, I like it quite a lot, and usually eat it straight out of the jar!

Interesting flavor

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

I read the reviews and the list of ingredients and couldn't imagine it, so I just had to try it. In texture, it's kind of like Japanese 'furikake.' but that's usually extremely salty. This product, as others have mentioned, is sweeter. I've been using it on salads and on beans for a non-oil, non-salt flavor enhancer.

Lydia's is always superior

Posted by Reviewer1694938 on Mar 05, 2012

Wonderful flavor

Good to use on top of yogurt (instead of wheat germ)

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

This is a raw seasoning with a very mild, earthy flavor. An earlier reviewer compares the flavor to dried carrot: that is about right. I added a tablespoon to my yogurt, and the texture and flavor reminded me of wheat germ. I intend to add it to salad dressings and salads. I think it would make a nice addition to a green smoothie. ... I am always looking for shelf-stable items, and I am pleased with this seasoning. I should tell you: the official expiration date is about 6 months.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Sep 04, 2011

This stuff is great, i always run out of it in no time. Sometimes I just eat it straight out of the jar, it's so good + nice texture.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1489721 on Jun 02, 2011

Delicious raw seasoning. Savory treat that goes with almost anything. It is full of nutritious ingredients. Read the label....