Lydia's Organics, Organic Seasoning, 7 oz (198 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Sep 04, 2011

This stuff is great, i always run out of it in no time. Sometimes I just eat it straight out of the jar, it's so good + nice texture.

Interesting flavor

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

I read the reviews and the list of ingredients and couldn't imagine it, so I just had to try it. In texture, it's kind of like Japanese 'furikake.' but that's usually extremely salty. This product, as others have mentioned, is sweeter. I've been using it on salads and on beans for a non-oil, non-salt flavor enhancer.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 06, 2013

Interesting mix of ingredients and flavors, quite a strong sweet taste in there (probably because of the carrots, like someone else mentioned). Anyway, I like it quite a lot, and usually eat it straight out of the jar!

Lydia's is always superior

Posted by Reviewer1694938 on Mar 05, 2012

Wonderful flavor

Good to use on top of yogurt (instead of wheat germ)

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

This is a raw seasoning with a very mild, earthy flavor. An earlier reviewer compares the flavor to dried carrot: that is about right. I added a tablespoon to my yogurt, and the texture and flavor reminded me of wheat germ. I intend to add it to salad dressings and salads. I think it would make a nice addition to a green smoothie. ... I am always looking for shelf-stable items, and I am pleased with this seasoning. I should tell you: the official expiration date is about 6 months.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »