Yummo

Posted by 5593842600970840222 on Jun 25, 2014

So good, so nutritious

Love it!

Posted by 5177431797196317511 on Jun 18, 2014

I love this bread! Ingredients are PERFECT. Rehydrated it's great as an open-face sandwich. I piled on olives, red onion, grated sharp cheddar, and fresh arugula, all tossed in balsamic vinegar then on top of the bread. DELICIOUS!

Great product.

Posted by 5609851918557533424 on Jan 20, 2014

Great product.

yum

Posted by 4954675781926045419 on Dec 12, 2013

this is absolutely delicious wish i'd ordered more! really crunchy and flavoursome but not too crumbly.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1502926 on May 30, 2013

very good

Love this bread

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

I love Lydias Organics food, great flavor. Unfourtunately after I eat it my stomach tends to fell a bit heavy, even though I splash it with water so as to rehydrate, maybe I would prefer it thiner like a cracker, this is not a bread.

Great bread alternative!

Posted by 5346127244440686078 on Jul 18, 2012

Grain and yeast free these really are a healthy alternative. I'm so glad that I discovered these and thank you iHerb for selling them!

excellent road food!

Posted by Reviewer1936264 on Jun 11, 2012

This doesn't look or feel anything like bread when you take it out of the box, but especially if you have dietary restrictions, this is the BEST travel food. Random iceberg salad at a convenience place plus this equals a pretty satisfying meal. I sometimes do week-long temp jobs where the food offered is full of stuff I need to avoid (meat, sugar, milk, gluten). When I get by on roasted peanuts and rice cakes I manage, but when I bring these guys (plus Mary's Gone Crackers) my body feels healthier and set to do the work in front of me. This product is also less rich (a bit more vegetable content per serving, lower fat proportion) than some other similar healthy road food, e.g. kale chips, raw "crackers" made from pumpkin seeds, etc.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012

It has so much flavour and is AMAZING with cheese. It is dry however, I like to put cheese and tomato on it and then wrap it and eat it at work so the tomato juice softens it. So tasty!

I love this bread

Posted by Reviewer2050512 on Feb 27, 2012

I a bit expensive but its very good! I eat in breakfast o dinner and is perfect for celiac disease.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »