Healty & Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Nov 23, 2011

Sprouted seed-based bread is as healthy as it gets. High-quality ingredients and lots of veggies. This is a very small bread-shaped slice - - crumbles easily. If you've eaten their crackers, it's like 1 big cracker.

Great raw bread but a bit expensive

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Sep 14, 2011

This is one of the healthiest breads you can eat and it tastes great. Good also with cashew cream, raw tomato pesto & fresh herbs.

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Sep 06, 2011

All Lydia's Organics products are delicious. It's not worth making your own when you can buy this stuff so reasonably on iherb. I'm hooked.

Lydia's Organic Sunflower seed bread

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Sep 01, 2011

The idea of this raw bread (or perhaps more correctly crackers) is good. They did not suit me but my digestive track is sensitive and so other people might do better with this product.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer1046955 on Aug 12, 2011

This bread is so amazing either as a cracker or softened. Wonderful flavors and goes with everything!

Sunflower Bread

Posted by Reviewer2138475 on Aug 09, 2011

I ate the whole box. It tastes wonderful. I highly recommend it for all.

I love this stuff but it's not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Jun 17, 2011

I have celiac and I enjoy raw and sprouted food. I love this stuff but my husband says its like cardboard. If you put a little water on it it softens up and resembles bread. I've been eating it for about 2 years now and can't get enough but I also enjoy this type of food (raw, sprouted, dehyrdated)

Nutritious, filling, delicious!

Posted by juliaheis on May 24, 2011

Bread can't get much healthier than this. It is delicious, filled with vegetables, and so much better for you than even sprouted grain breads. It is good dry and crunchy, and it is good rehydrated (see instructions). I appreciate that it is raw, and that the seeds are sprouted (this helps remove phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, as well as activate enzymes and boost nutritional content).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »