MRM, BCAA+G 6000, 150 Capsules

Part of my "must have"

Posted by Reviewer3161678 on Jan 08, 2010

I love these! To finally get rid of my chronic "next morning" muscle soreness is great. I have only two notes of caution. First, that BCAA's are generally used to supplement the already good diet of those more into strength training and body building type sports and second, that MRM's suggested dose of 5 capsules before and after a workout is way too much in my opinion as i get excellent results taking only 1-2 before and 1-2 after along with 2 more the next morning. That being said, a great product.

great effect. Best price vs servings.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

errific BCAA product with a little bit of added Glutamine for recovery. The "lemonade" taste is kinda of sour and tinny, I rated the taste low just because I was hoping for something slightly better, but the actual product itself is great. Added Glutamine is awesome. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

The capsules are easier to take-------- В капсулах удобнее принимать

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He loves the product MRM BCAA in powder. But it is more convenient to take capsules, especially if you in a hurry or traveling. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! ---------Я заказывала это продукт для своего сына-спортсмена. Ему очень нравится порошковый MRM BCAA. Но в капсулах употреблять удобнее, особенно если спешишь или брать с собой в поездку. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Aug 08, 2010

I believe I really do notice a difference after a month of taking these after my workouts (approx. 5X per week). My legs and arms have a better shape to them and I do not notice as much cellulite, maybe because it is helping muscle strength.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3228414 on Dec 15, 2010

I take this after workouts and recovery and performance have been better lately. A tough thing once you're in late 40's. I have 2 hr workouts, so this is important.