Outstanding post-workout BCCA and L-Glutamine product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. In my book this is the best BCAA and L-glutamine product on the market; MRM is a terrific high quality producer. Only drawback, it does not mix greatly in a recovery shake (which by the way, with the right proportion of easily digestible carbs and protein has to be taken within a 30 minutes window time frame following the workout). I thus opt to take it separately. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Quicker recovery, love the taste

Posted by berriebo on Jul 17, 2013

Check out my pages for more of my recent reviews! Been taking this for a little over 3 weeks, the ROI proves that this is the best BCAA for your money and gains. Recovery has been easier and quicker taking this stuff than nothing. Gives ya a competitive advantage to start building gains by a faster pace. Plus, this tastes awesome! highly recommended

Good for those on a budget.

Posted by Reviewer2441560 on Jun 11, 2010

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed a nice decrease in my recovery time so I will continue to use it. I would not suggest trying to mix it, I just put some in my mouth and chase it with Gatorade (water does not do a good enough job covering up the bitter flavor)So while I have heard other products taste a lot better they are also a lot more expensive. This product suits my physical and financial needs.

Great Protein Synthesis Tool

Posted by Reviewer1775717 on Apr 03, 2009

I am currently cutting for a bodybuilding competition and have been using this product for four weeks. It does a great job for recovery. Prior to using, I was hitting each body part once every five days. With MRM, BCAA I am able to hit each body part hard every three days - and I am 52 years old! I feel like I am in my mid-twenties again!!! Great Product!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2843329 on Apr 27, 2009

Hard to mix with water but works well in a short time...actually the challenge of mixing is half the fun!!!!

Very hard to mix with any liquid

Posted by Reviewer1768010 on Dec 13, 2009

This product is very hard to mix with any liquid. I using it shaking in a blender with another suplements. Nevertheless it´s a good product. Since I began to use it I noted the catabolism reduced, my muscles are hardness and a I´m having a fast recovery from the exercises. I´m using it with the Irontek Glutamine.

Great

Posted by 4684023381300723317 on Oct 07, 2013

Never had much luck with BCAAs, but I decided to give this BCAA+G a try. Definitely notice a quicker recovery. Flavor is ok.. I mix it with a little bit of Crystal Lite to mask any bitter taste.

Great combo

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on May 21, 2010

Great tasting and great combination, BCAA & Glutamine. I just take the powder and drink water behind it.

bcaa + g = melhor aminoacido

Posted by Reviewer3009948 on Aug 16, 2012

melhor combinação básica para amino. BCAA - antes/durante/depois do treino} glutamina, se faltar, vai perder musculo!

mixes well

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on Sep 27, 2011

the nasty taste of bcaa is well covered up, and it mixes well. just let it sit for a few minutes and shake well.