Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2885605 on Apr 12, 2014

This is easy to drink with water or hot water because it is extremely sweet from the aspartame taste. but because of this it is hard to mix with other things and I personally don't like the overly sweet aspartame. Also it doesn't dissolve in water easily. Perhaps this is true of all bcaa powder but it was quite annoying. That being said I may get it again because I got a little used to the taste///

Taste is very slight, not too sweet

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 16, 2013

This has a better ingredients list and a more natural flavour than other brands, but it barely has any lemon flavour. It also doesn't seem to curb my hunger as much as other brands of BCAAs (even as compared to the tablets). I have no idea why that is, but I often take BCAAs when I am very hungry but need to work out first.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3123022 on Nov 13, 2012

This product has helped me to feel better after hard workout indeed!

Good for those on a budget.

Posted by Reviewer2441560 on Jun 11, 2010

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed a nice decrease in my recovery time so I will continue to use it. I would not suggest trying to mix it, I just put some in my mouth and chase it with Gatorade (water does not do a good enough job covering up the bitter flavor)So while I have heard other products taste a lot better they are also a lot more expensive. This product suits my physical and financial needs.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1109744 on Jul 24, 2008

First time use of this product so far so good.