good

Posted by Reviewer1134692 on Apr 20, 2014

It doest mix or taste very good, but the ratio of ammino acids are good. It would of been nice if they put it in a berry flavor.

Good for what it is but taste so bad

Posted by 5238205095664512854 on Aug 02, 2015

It's really a good product for what it's intended to be, although it's actually 26 servings not 30 as the page say, still good price and the fact it contains L-Glutamine increase it's value. I had no problems with how it mix with the water, but the taste is really bad with water and it will also ruin protein taste. it doesn't taste lemonade at all, but towards the end of it you kinda of get used to it. I think I will buy it again, but I just hope they either make the taste better or make new flavours or even unflavoured.

Value for money!!

Posted by 4802741011999820524 on Aug 19, 2016

helps the muscle recovery,but very bad taste though..

doesn't taste like anything

Posted by j44lee on Aug 18, 2016

i guess it could be a good or bad thing. if you are expecting lemonade flavor, you will get a SLIGHT citrus kick. i would order again because i just want the BCAAs and I don't care about flavor. however if you DO want a strong albeit synthetic and disgusting flavor, get MRM's watermelon flavor. it's grossly sweet, like a watermelon jolly rancher gone bad.

good

Posted by Reviewer2918349 on Mar 07, 2008

It is delicious.

pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2723020 on Feb 23, 2010

lemonade flavour is not as strong as i'd like,i have had a grapeflavoured one in the past that was also sugar free but sweeter than this one, you can taste the branch chains flavour but that doesnt bother me too much, give it a try for yourself, if you want it sweeter you could alway add a splenda or other sweetener like i do occasionally

Good

Posted by Reviewer1675495 on Jan 17, 2011

Very good product

seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Mar 16, 2011

Taking this as part of my "recovery drink" after a work out. The whey protein i take also has amino acids in it, but it is recommended to get even more for muscle and fat burning. I don't know about fat burn (need more time), but I def noticed bigger muscles, and I'm just a small old lady. :-) Have to mix it up in a blender with a drink. I wouldn't want to try it just in water. It's fun watching the body transform at my age (53).

Brazil

Posted by Reviewer2459081 on Aug 24, 2011

I not recommend.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer3116916 on Sep 01, 2011

BCAA as usual but with a nice lemon flavour. I will buy it again.