Brazil

Posted by Reviewer1514001 on Aug 21, 2011

very nice

seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Mar 16, 2011

Taking this as part of my "recovery drink" after a work out. The whey protein i take also has amino acids in it, but it is recommended to get even more for muscle and fat burning. I don't know about fat burn (need more time), but I def noticed bigger muscles, and I'm just a small old lady. :-) Have to mix it up in a blender with a drink. I wouldn't want to try it just in water. It's fun watching the body transform at my age (53).

Good

Posted by Reviewer1675495 on Jan 17, 2011

Very good product

good product

Posted by Reviewer1673259 on Jan 12, 2011

improves performance in the academy, has a wonderful taste of lemon

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Aug 10, 2010

Good powder BCAA product, I don't like BCAAs in pill form so this perfect.

Good for those on a budget.

Posted by Reviewer2441560 on Jun 11, 2010

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed a nice decrease in my recovery time so I will continue to use it. I would not suggest trying to mix it, I just put some in my mouth and chase it with Gatorade (water does not do a good enough job covering up the bitter flavor)So while I have heard other products taste a lot better they are also a lot more expensive. This product suits my physical and financial needs.

Great combo

Posted by Reviewer2099186 on May 21, 2010

Great tasting and great combination, BCAA & Glutamine. I just take the powder and drink water behind it.

pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2723020 on Feb 23, 2010

lemonade flavour is not as strong as i'd like,i have had a grapeflavoured one in the past that was also sugar free but sweeter than this one, you can taste the branch chains flavour but that doesnt bother me too much, give it a try for yourself, if you want it sweeter you could alway add a splenda or other sweetener like i do occasionally

Very hard to mix with any liquid

Posted by Reviewer1768010 on Dec 13, 2009

This product is very hard to mix with any liquid. I using it shaking in a blender with another suplements. Nevertheless it´s a good product. Since I began to use it I noted the catabolism reduced, my muscles are hardness and a I´m having a fast recovery from the exercises. I´m using it with the Irontek Glutamine.