Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Feb 21, 2009

Biotin has been proven to assist in the metabolism of sugars and helps maintain my energy

vitamin h

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 09, 2010

very helpful for nail growth and strength. hair has thickened up as well, and it only took a couple of weeks to start seeing significant signs. this product is also free of unnecessary fillers and additives and comes encapsulated in a veggie cap. i read that this form of d-biotin is better than standard biotin.

Save your hair with Biotin

Posted by Reviewer1821319 on Jul 02, 2011

This Biotin product does preserve all the hair I had. I started to lose some hair at age 60 when I began using Biotin... and it completely stopped my hair loss! In fact it has added some hair and made it much fuller.

Great product and reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Dec 24, 2014

I started taking this supplement to help my hair grown back faster and it does the job. It's not a twice as fast, but it is definitely is faster. Where I used to grow 1/2" per month, now I grow about 3/4" per month. I'm very pleased with that.

Great!

Posted by 4840833702176518069 on Jan 13, 2015

I have been using this for only three weeks now, haven't noticed any changes in my hair growth, but my nails are less fragile and stopped chipping and peeling. I was a bit scared that using biotin might make my skin brake out (even though I have normal/dry skin I have read that it is possible), but nothing like that has happened. Will definitely purchase again!

A good one!!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Mar 21, 2011

I find when taking 5mg of Biotin my hair just plain grows thicker and stronger. I really like the MRM brand and the fact they're veggie caps...highly recommended!

I have nails now

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Feb 17, 2012

I actually have ails that I have never had before, really! This has been a struggle for me and I have tried everything, take one a day.

MRM, Biotin, 5 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2091394 on Mar 15, 2012

I like these vitamins for hair, hair falling out are smaller, have become more beautiful and shiny

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 01, 2012

I think this is helping.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2079374 on May 24, 2012

Hair grew faster and stronger. Also nails got stronger and skin feels better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »