MRM, Biotin, 5 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2091394 on Mar 15, 2012

I like these vitamins for hair, hair falling out are smaller, have become more beautiful and shiny

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 01, 2012

I think this is helping.

A good one!!

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Mar 21, 2011

I find when taking 5mg of Biotin my hair just plain grows thicker and stronger. I really like the MRM brand and the fact they're veggie caps...highly recommended!

Helps Nails

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Mar 19, 2011

Good quality, needed the higher dosage in one convenient capsule form. Easy to swallow and have no problems in digestive system or skin breakouts. Should last 1 1/2 to 2 months depending on how many I take a day. Hoping it helps hair growth eventually since I did the "Big Chop".

would buy again

Posted by 4863739635501647764 on May 22, 2012

I`ve been taking these caps for about a month only, but what I realized is that my skin`s getting better and nails also. No visible effect for my hair, however I expect it will be when I finish 3 month course.

Works for me!

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Oct 12, 2015

I have been using this for a month or two now, and it's working really well so far! Strange as it may seem, I started seeing effects as soon as 3 weeks of use. I only take a capsule every other day, because I think 5000mg daily might be too much for me. I used to have extremely thick hair when I was younger, and my hair has been thinning a bit over the years. The hair on my head definitely became thicker and stronger! The old 'heavy' feeling when I'm washing my hair and tipping my head back has returned! I have to mention that hair EVERYWHERE on your body might get thicker and grow more quickly, as it has been the case for me. However, I don't feel that the hair on my head has been growing more quickly- part of the reason I started taking this biotin was to grow out my current hairstyle quickly, because I want my hair long again. The only 'con' about the supplement is that I have not observed any significant effects on my nails. They may be a bit glossier and perhaps less brittle, but they are not growing more rapidly as some users of biotin have observed. Check for any negative effects on your skin too, since there have been cases of acne breakouts in some people, especially with this kind of dose. I have not experienced this myself. All in all, I like MRM Biotin 5mg and I will continue taking it!

full of fillers

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Oct 11, 2014

I've taken few other brands of biotin, all of them 5mg and this is the first brand that the capsules are big, obviously full of fillers. Not entirely sure why that is necessary as I'd rather have a small capsule to take than a bigger one. Won't be buying this brand again.

Really works

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

Great with your skin too. It gets cleanier, softer. Happy to buy this supplement - helps to regain the shine of the hair.

didn't have enough time to test

Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015

i will try to update my review after couple of weeks , have tried it for couple of days no side effects

Good Product

Posted by 4893021279325140274 on Sep 14, 2016

This product seems to help reduce my hair loss and improve skin/ nails health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »