Not sure

Posted by 4853475420111188441 on Sep 12, 2013

I work out and eat right. I'm already fit so I haven't gained. It's maintaining my normal weight so I consider it great so far. Too early to tell. However, if you're obese and don't change your eating habits and you don't do a minimum 1 hour of cardio then don't expect this to be a wonder drug!

OK

Posted by Lyllow on Apr 28, 2015

J'ai l'impression que cela a eu un impact positif sur la ceinture abdominale, mais cela n'est peut être qu'une impression (étant donné que je faisais aussi du sport + attention à l'alimentation). Je ne peux donc pas vraiment conclure quant à l'efficacité mais en tout cas il n'y a pas eu d'effets négatifs. J'avais lu une étude qui concluait que les effets des CLA étaient perçus pour une posologie minimale de 3500mg et jusqu’à 6000mg par jour. selon l'étude, en dessous de cette quantité, aucun effet n'était constaté. Je prenais donc 4 à 6 gélules par jour (chaque cellule contient 1000mg de CLA).

MRM CLA

Posted by 5239624176691904999 on Aug 06, 2016

The best I've tried so far! Sure makes me sweat working out... Which usually does not happen, especially in winter!!

Very good.

Posted by 5291306058718481021 on Aug 24, 2016

Great Results when is used with proper diet and exercise, if you dont do exercise with diet, you are wasting your money.

Difficult to say how well it "works"

Posted by Umbridge on Jul 26, 2012

This isn't a supplement that is easy to review, as I've seen no obvious benefits from it. I've never experienced any loss of belly fat, which is one of the claims, from taking CLA. But this is a good supplement if you aren't getting much CLA from your diet. It's a great price, doesn't upset your stomach, and the capsules are odourless. I recommend it.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer2854214 on Aug 05, 2013

Helped me lose weight and makes me feel well.

it seems work

Posted by 5203296738167440291 on Aug 30, 2016

it seems work

Easy to swallow

Posted by muaathbadeeb on Dec 31, 2015

Easy to swallow softgels compared to their size.

ok

Posted by 5741674331535862035 on May 03, 2016

FEEL GOOD, I TAKE THIS GEL WITH THE WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT TOGETHER

idontknow

Posted by 5290433306916826721 on May 09, 2016

good ? idontknow but i feel it make me better

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »