MRM, CLA 1250, 1000 mg, 180 Softgels

BEST CLA

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

I've used many CLA brands, but this one's is hands down the best for me. I can tell a difference when I'm not getting them at all, or I'm on one of the many left over bottles from other brands...My body gets toned up and looks leaner almost a week after I take these..Along with rigorous exercise, that is. Don't expect any CLA tablets to do anything for you if you don't combine them with exercise and healthy eating. Super product and can't beat the price either! Highly recommended.

Gelatine derived from Pork

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on May 24, 2011

I returned the product to iherb, when I found out that the gelatin was from pork. It would have been a great product i believe. As a single softgel contained 1000mg (80% active CLA) which means you only need to pop one a day! Also it's value for money for a bottle of 180 caps. It's a pity thou, the CLA was from saff flower seeds. It would have been great if the gelatin were derived from fish/seaweed (if possible)

Quick notable effects on your metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on May 25, 2012

I started using this product as prescribed, 4-6 capsules per day, 2 weeks ago and I instantly see that I sweat some more and seem to produce more heat, which probably is a sign of improved fat metabolism. I did not notice any side effects even though I have several food intolerances. This product is also well-priced.

Top Notch!

Posted by JacobSikais on Jul 22, 2011

I have used CLA without any extra exercise and found it to be a great tool in aiding weight loss as I was eating right... will be testing it with exercise now, and should have more conclusive results then :)

perfect cla

Posted by Reviewer3167324 on Apr 27, 2011

if i want to buy cla 180 softgels it could be 3-4 times this price. I am using cla more than 3 years MRM is perfect. Cla is very good for keeping weight and loose weight .