Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid

Posted by helenmorgan on Oct 16, 2013

I have just started using this product and am happy with it. I like that it is in liquid form. It tastes fine & has all the ingredients I need. I would like to say that I am very happy with the quality and pricing of the products and the delivery time is fantastic considering I live on the other side of the world.

Taste is pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Jun 26, 2013

The MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla Flavor is nice light taste and is so much better than taking the giant capsules. Good Stuff.

Best value for liquid cal-mag-zinc

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012

easy to absorb, good quality. Also contains vit-D

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1801976 on Sep 02, 2011

The stores near me only carry "natural blueberry" flavored liquid cal-mag now, and I can't stand the taste. This is very palatable, and easy to take. It's the easily assimilable form of calcium. Great for relieving cramps or to help you sleep.

MRM Cal0Mag Zinc Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2956777 on Aug 30, 2011

I've taken this before and felt great, which is why I ordered more. I feel like a jack russell terrier -- bouncing off the walls with joie de vivre.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I've stuck with this one, it has an ok mild taste and if you mix it with juice its not bad at all. It also has more calcium and magnesium than other brands i've seen.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3344300 on Jul 28, 2009

I love this and take it daily. Taste is delicious. I have bone loss and this is a wonderful way to battle it without swallowing any pills...

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1273418 on Jul 13, 2009

This works well for me to supply daily adequate levels of Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium, phosphate, Zinc and potassium. I mix it with juice.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2771906 on May 01, 2009

It doesn't taste as bad as the flavor sounds. I really like adding it to juice and it helps me from taking a pills which I try to keep to a bare minimum.

Great product--Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2418057 on Mar 24, 2009

This tastes great mixed into orange juice and is the best way to get these minerals--in liquid form! Please keep this product!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »