Taste is pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Jun 26, 2013

The MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla Flavor is nice light taste and is so much better than taking the giant capsules. Good Stuff.

Cheri

Posted by Reviewer2232544 on Mar 20, 2008

tastes good & absorbs into system

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jul 29, 2008

no sugar....still delicious.

I Love The Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3222443 on Sep 13, 2008

MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid has the combination taste of orange and vanilla in it. When I drink the one ounce I need at night, I love its sweet flavorful taste. I hate taking pills. When I used to, some tended to get stuck in my throat which I hated. Now taking my calicum in liquid form means it goes down smoothly and quickly without any problems. Finally I have found a product I not only enjoy taking but know that I'm getting the calicum I need as well. Thanks for providing such a wonderful product!

Great product--Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2418057 on Mar 24, 2009

This tastes great mixed into orange juice and is the best way to get these minerals--in liquid form! Please keep this product!!

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2771906 on May 01, 2009

It doesn't taste as bad as the flavor sounds. I really like adding it to juice and it helps me from taking a pills which I try to keep to a bare minimum.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer1273418 on Jul 13, 2009

This works well for me to supply daily adequate levels of Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium, phosphate, Zinc and potassium. I mix it with juice.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3344300 on Jul 28, 2009

I love this and take it daily. Taste is delicious. I have bone loss and this is a wonderful way to battle it without swallowing any pills...

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I've stuck with this one, it has an ok mild taste and if you mix it with juice its not bad at all. It also has more calcium and magnesium than other brands i've seen.

MRM Cal0Mag Zinc Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2956777 on Aug 30, 2011

I've taken this before and felt great, which is why I ordered more. I feel like a jack russell terrier -- bouncing off the walls with joie de vivre.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »