Flavor is ok

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Aug 06, 2009

The product is a bit chalky but it does taste ok. I take it with a glass of water to remove the chalk after taste but other than that it is a good product. I take it because I am lactose intolerate so calcium from diary products is out of the questions.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I've stuck with this one, it has an ok mild taste and if you mix it with juice its not bad at all. It also has more calcium and magnesium than other brands i've seen.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3344300 on Jul 28, 2009

I love this and take it daily. Taste is delicious. I have bone loss and this is a wonderful way to battle it without swallowing any pills...

MRM Cal0Mag Zinc Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2956777 on Aug 30, 2011

I've taken this before and felt great, which is why I ordered more. I feel like a jack russell terrier -- bouncing off the walls with joie de vivre.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1801976 on Sep 02, 2011

The stores near me only carry "natural blueberry" flavored liquid cal-mag now, and I can't stand the taste. This is very palatable, and easy to take. It's the easily assimilable form of calcium. Great for relieving cramps or to help you sleep.

Best value for liquid cal-mag-zinc

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012

easy to absorb, good quality. Also contains vit-D

Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid

Posted by helenmorgan on Oct 16, 2013

I have just started using this product and am happy with it. I like that it is in liquid form. It tastes fine & has all the ingredients I need. I would like to say that I am very happy with the quality and pricing of the products and the delivery time is fantastic considering I live on the other side of the world.

Nice taste. Don't know if it really works.

Posted by Reviewer3060808 on Oct 28, 2013

Absorbs with no problem.

taste like kids medicine

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Apr 06, 2014

if u hate those kids tasting flavor, then don't get this one. It is easier for people that don't like to swallow pills

the taste is blech

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jul 27, 2012

but it's edible. Also, it's nice that it doesn't need refrigeration, as my fridge is over crowded and I might not see it easily in there

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »