MRM, Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid, Orange-Vanilla Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Best value for liquid cal-mag-zinc

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Feb 27, 2012

easy to absorb, good quality. Also contains vit-D

Taste is pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Jun 26, 2013

The MRM Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid Orange Vanilla Flavor is nice light taste and is so much better than taking the giant capsules. Good Stuff.

Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid

Posted by helenmorgan on Oct 16, 2013

I have just started using this product and am happy with it. I like that it is in liquid form. It tastes fine & has all the ingredients I need. I would like to say that I am very happy with the quality and pricing of the products and the delivery time is fantastic considering I live on the other side of the world.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Oct 13, 2010

I've stuck with this one, it has an ok mild taste and if you mix it with juice its not bad at all. It also has more calcium and magnesium than other brands i've seen.

Distastful after taste

Posted by Reviewer1836270 on Nov 22, 2010

This supplement does leave a thick and distasteful after taste on my tough, so I try to take this after I have had food and drink water/juice to wash out my mouth. I'll even mix the supplement with other liquids, so that it is easy to consume.