Okay

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Feb 20, 2012

This is an ok product, but I have since moved on to a more complete formula Buried Treasure Calcium Plus because it contains a multitude of minerals needed for best absorption. This is okay if you only need a calcium/mag/zinc formula.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1205818 on May 06, 2011

I have trouble absorbing and tolerating calcium pills and even some liquid calcium products. I tolerate this well, its absorbed very well--per my doc's blood tests. It doesn't upset my digestive system at all. And it actually tastes ok!

Good calcium sup.

Posted by Reviewer2602225 on Sep 30, 2011

easy to take and it tastes good.

great cal mag supplement

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Mar 21, 2011

I used to get the orange one but since i mix mine with a berry flavored naked juice, this tastes better. plus, i just hate orange flavor. this rocks.

it has good stuff in rigth balance

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Apr 21, 2011

by far my kids favourite!

product review

Posted by Reviewer1671497 on Apr 03, 2016

Price is excellent for a pint bottle of liquid Calcium of any brand. Tastes better when kept in the fridge taken out just before consuming. It has a slightly chalky taste which all brands of Liquid Calcium have; shake it well just before pouring. I would buy again.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 5402952903232854546 on May 16, 2016

It is right for me as it is liquid and easy to swallow.

Bill & marilyn

Posted by Reviewer1508886 on Jan 29, 2012

we are happy with the product and the taste is not bad at all

a bit chalky

Posted by Reviewer2472689 on Dec 29, 2011

Ordered this for my son who is four, since it is strwberry. He doesn't like this one as much as others, but is a good sport and takes it anyway. Says he wants to try a different one next time. This one is a little more chalky than he's used to. Takes it twice a day and is helping with all that energy and sleeping well.