MRM, Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jul 02, 2008

using it to clean out heavy metals..so far it feels like it's working! I eat alot of fish!

MRM Chelate with EDTA

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 15, 2010

I've been alternating this product with the Jarrow chelation product for the past couple months and I feel they are both good. I've noticed unusual smells both in my urine and bowel movements which leads me to believe the products are clearing out toxic materials and metals. I have been feeling somewhat better and the product also muscle tests very well for me. My husband and I both feel this is a good product and will continue to take it for at least several months longer.

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1356587 on Aug 17, 2011

I have been taking this product for 4 years or so. I have had by pass surgery and stints.I am 74 and can power walk a mile in less than 15 minutes I go for a Cardio checkup twice a year.Doc says keep doing what you are doing.

I can tell you what I know now. Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 03, 2008

Updating my original review. I feel much better now that I have been taking this. Don't know what it is, but feel much better than when I was on the Life Enhancement chelation. This is good stuff.

Dr David Highman

Posted by Reviewer1593025 on Oct 11, 2007

I have been prescibing oral chelation medicine for over 5 years now , this product has helped many of my patients get over cardiovascular diseases --angina etc --it saves many people from open heart surgery.

Happy Heart

Posted by Reviewer1560953 on Mar 22, 2011

I've been using this product for over 10 years, and my heart is very happy. This product was recommended to me by an R.N. and I have been using it ever since.

MRM Cardio Chelate with EDTA, 180 veggie caps MRM-31011

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Feb 08, 2009

This is the next best thing to oral Chelation, clears the arteries, of muck, keeps the blood flow circulating and a real helper to disperse with toxic metals, that is always in our environment

Jury is not out!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1542457 on Feb 05, 2012

There have been many positive results for a lot of people. However that might not be the case for me. My body does not feel like anything positive has developed. I'm having a heart scan in May to see if there are any substantial improvements after 2 years. This Therapy might just not work for me but other people it might. Using non prescription medication is basically a hit or miss. If not then I will move on to something else. Of which I have some better ideas.

Mailing

Posted by Reviewer2575226 on Jul 07, 2011

My product arrived within 5 days despite being advised it would take approximately 11 days. Excellent service.

Happy Ozzie

Posted by 4992384074202047364 on Mar 07, 2014

I had a free and easy experience with my first dealings with iherb. I ordered the product and it was on my doorstep within 4 days, all the way to Australia, plus it was the cheapest product of it's kind I could find on line. I have been taking the product for a few weeks now and feel absolutely marvellous. I have so much energy and feel so well. I will definitely be dealing with iherb in the future.