Happy Heart

Posted by Reviewer1560953 on Mar 22, 2011

I've been using this product for over 10 years, and my heart is very happy. This product was recommended to me by an R.N. and I have been using it ever since.

I trust MRM

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Mar 01, 2011

I'm glad to get this MRM Cardio Chelate. I think my heart feels better after taking one bottle. I called the company and they explained to me that it helps the entire cardiovascular system, not just the heart. They stressed the importance of taking it on an empty stomach.

Good~

Posted by Reviewer2827071 on Dec 23, 2010

First, I felt heart became comfortable. But the effect became weak as time goes.

Super Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer1954382 on Aug 31, 2010

Excellent delivery and product, great price... I've ordered from iHerb several times.. and each time - very satisfied THANK YOU

MRM EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2245118 on Aug 15, 2010

I have tried another EDTA brand but I chose this one this time because it has other things in it. I am impressed by the fact that within a day of taking it my body noticeably started to cleanse itself. This is the one I will buy in future.

Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Jul 11, 2010

I think this stuff acts like draino and unblocks your blood vessels. I have definitely seen a positive effect on my stamina and general speed of recovery from exurtion. It would be great to hear more about what clinical tests have shown.

narrowed carotid artery/ premature ventricular contractions (PVC's)

Posted by Reviewer1038531 on May 29, 2010

when I first heard that I had a narrowed artery I immediently went on line and ordered this product. I started taking them as soon as I recieved them. I must admit I was frightened about the prospects of surgery. I took more than the recomended amount as I had only three weeks before a MRI. Although I had a appoint with a vascular surgeon I was told that surgery wasn't needed.I still use this product and will for a maintinance program. I want to ad that I no longer have PVC's ! M.Phillips

MRM Chelate with EDTA

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 15, 2010

I've been alternating this product with the Jarrow chelation product for the past couple months and I feel they are both good. I've noticed unusual smells both in my urine and bowel movements which leads me to believe the products are clearing out toxic materials and metals. I have been feeling somewhat better and the product also muscle tests very well for me. My husband and I both feel this is a good product and will continue to take it for at least several months longer.

cardio chelate

Posted by Reviewer1986623 on Apr 08, 2010

This seems to be a good product. I will know more the next time I have a physical.

MRM Cardio Chelate with EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2128970 on Mar 05, 2010

I am very pleased with the product. I will know more after I have my lipid blood work done from the Cardiologist. He put me on a statin drug, of which I cannot take and believe this Cardio Chelate is helping me. I am careful at what I eat also, and do exercise.