MRM, Cardio Chelate With EDTA, 180 Veggie Caps

narrowed carotid artery/ premature ventricular contractions (PVC's)

Posted by Reviewer1038531 on May 29, 2010

when I first heard that I had a narrowed artery I immediently went on line and ordered this product. I started taking them as soon as I recieved them. I must admit I was frightened about the prospects of surgery. I took more than the recomended amount as I had only three weeks before a MRI. Although I had a appoint with a vascular surgeon I was told that surgery wasn't needed.I still use this product and will for a maintinance program. I want to ad that I no longer have PVC's ! M.Phillips

MRM, CARDIO CHELATE WITH EDTA, 180 VEGGIE CAPS

Posted by Reviewer3268393 on Dec 12, 2008

with-in a month i could feel the difference,i have PAD,and the CARDIO really helped me to be able to start walking again, i'm on my second bottle, and it just gets better, i was able to cancel my doctor's appointment which would of cost me alot of money,i hope he doesn"t get mad loosing out on all that money thank you CARDIO, BEVERLY M.

Makes a diff!

Posted by Reviewer1932895 on Feb 11, 2010

Been using this product for over two years, really inproves blood flow, and my bad Choestrol has stayed in the safe range.Highly recommend.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Mar 31, 2011

Due to a mistake I made (I took too much chromium - 5/500mcg's Brkfst and Supper - for probably at least ten years) I developed heart problems when my alternative MD had me kick down the chromium to the right levels. I was fortunate to be sent to MRM EDTA (instead of an emergency room) and read what the MD from Australia said - and yes it does work. Yes I went high on amount but for brief period of time to get out of danger but am doing much better with this and the krill oil will be back to normal soon. Have kicked up exercise, water, using Slim Tea (sold at I Herb), EDTA and krill oil and today my blood pressure readings were normal until I forgot to take the afternoon krill oil and then they were higher but just border line high. But I am close to normal thank God and for you I Herb and all the fine supplements you sell!(Make sure and take on empty stomach and keep all minerals away from the EDTA including potassium, etc.)

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1356587 on Aug 17, 2011

I have been taking this product for 4 years or so. I have had by pass surgery and stints.I am 74 and can power walk a mile in less than 15 minutes I go for a Cardio checkup twice a year.Doc says keep doing what you are doing.