Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1092970 on Jan 25, 2014

I have difficulty to sallow down tablets. This product is easy to take, and I like mixing with some yogurt.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2923011 on Dec 17, 2013

I really like this product. I see a big difference in my energy level when I take this.

the help my heart needed

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Apr 17, 2012

about 6 months ago my heart started to seriously hurt me, I could not even lift a gallon of milk without my heart attacking me and I had no energy to speak of. I found this MRM Co-Q10 100 mg. with L-Carnitine by accident started taking it every day 2 times a day, early in the morning & again in the afternoon, not close to bedtime or you will not be able to sleep. Plus I found the QUNOL liquid Co- Q10 at amazon.com wish IHERB carried it, WOULD PREFER TO BY FROM THEM THAN ANYONE ELSE,But long story kinda short I am much better now. I thought I was gonna die before I found this. jackie stephens.

GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer2675654 on Nov 10, 2011

I love iHerb. Started with the hard to find Peanut flour and they also have this great CoQ10 in liquid form. Thanks iHerb...it came the very next day!

Gave me a boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer1713458 on Sep 01, 2011

I suffer from hypothyroidism, which slows my metabolism. Though I lead a very healthy lifestyle, I still detected a sluggish metabolism. I'm taking other supplements besides this one, but I still conclude with a pretty good degree of certainty that this has helped speed up my metabolic system. Now I'm able to see some muscle definition and I no longer have or feel that awful puffiness.

love it, love it!

Posted by cahealthpractiioner on Apr 04, 2011

This is a wonderful product and I crave it!!

fantastic energizing product

Posted by Reviewer3331018 on Mar 31, 2011

i love this, great taste and gives my body and mind a lift

Energy!

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Nov 13, 2010

I've been taking CoQ10, but this is the first time I have tried it with Carnitine. Much better combo! Very happy with this and would buy again.

good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2006780 on Oct 15, 2010

I use this on my autistic son, his concentration has improve, also his speech is a bit more espontaneous, I was giving him the q10 only but this combo is great for muscle tone.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1010884 on Jan 23, 2010

I really love this liquid formula of Co-Q10 and L-Carnitine. It has a nice orange taste, and because of its liquid state, is absorbed quickly. I take a statin drug, and for that reason I wanted a Co-Q10 supplement. This one works quickly to relieve any statin induced muscle pain. The L-Carnitine gives me an energy boost. I like taking this after breakfast, and sometimes a second dose in the late afternoon when I need a pick me up. Price is excellent. I used to pay much more at a popular supermarket.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »