Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1092970 on Jan 25, 2014

I have difficulty to sallow down tablets. This product is easy to take, and I like mixing with some yogurt.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2923011 on Dec 17, 2013

I really like this product. I see a big difference in my energy level when I take this.

AMAZING

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Nov 08, 2013

This is wonderful product. Before workout and when I feel "under the weather" it makes everything a lot better. I'm giving it 4 stars because the bottle doesn't last long at all.

the help my heart needed

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Apr 17, 2012

about 6 months ago my heart started to seriously hurt me, I could not even lift a gallon of milk without my heart attacking me and I had no energy to speak of. I found this MRM Co-Q10 100 mg. with L-Carnitine by accident started taking it every day 2 times a day, early in the morning & again in the afternoon, not close to bedtime or you will not be able to sleep. Plus I found the QUNOL liquid Co- Q10 at amazon.com wish IHERB carried it, WOULD PREFER TO BY FROM THEM THAN ANYONE ELSE,But long story kinda short I am much better now. I thought I was gonna die before I found this. jackie stephens.

Liquid supplement

Posted by Reviewer3236229 on Apr 03, 2012

MRM has done it again! With all the info out there about Co-Q10 and L-Carnitine being so good for a body and liquid forms being a better source, more availability to your body, this is an excellent way to get them both! Tastes good enough to drink straight yet mixes well with other liquids adding a little orange flavor to your drink.

GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer2675654 on Nov 10, 2011

I love iHerb. Started with the hard to find Peanut flour and they also have this great CoQ10 in liquid form. Thanks iHerb...it came the very next day!

Gave me a boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer1713458 on Sep 01, 2011

I suffer from hypothyroidism, which slows my metabolism. Though I lead a very healthy lifestyle, I still detected a sluggish metabolism. I'm taking other supplements besides this one, but I still conclude with a pretty good degree of certainty that this has helped speed up my metabolic system. Now I'm able to see some muscle definition and I no longer have or feel that awful puffiness.

love it, love it!

Posted by cahealthpractiioner on Apr 04, 2011

This is a wonderful product and I crave it!!

fantastic energizing product

Posted by Reviewer3331018 on Mar 31, 2011

i love this, great taste and gives my body and mind a lift

Energia por la mañana.

Posted by Reviewer1768975 on Mar 16, 2011

El sabor es muy rico y te dá una inyección de enegía cuando lo tomas por la mañana. Para la gente que hace deporte hay que tomarlo una hora antes, también es muy eficaz para quemar la grasa durante el ejercicio* MCarmen*

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »