MRM, CoQ-10 100 mg with L-Carnitine 1000 mg, Natural Orange Flavor, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

the help my heart needed

Posted by Reviewer1186427 From Texas on Apr 17, 2012

about 6 months ago my heart started to seriously hurt me, I could not even lift a gallon of milk without my heart attacking me and I had no energy to speak of. I found this MRM Co-Q10 100 mg. with L-Carnitine by accident started taking it every day 2 times a day, early in the morning & again in the afternoon, not close to bedtime or you will not be able to sleep. Plus I found the QUNOL liquid Co- Q10 at amazon.com wish IHERB carried it, WOULD PREFER TO BY FROM THEM THAN ANYONE ELSE,But long story kinda short I am much better now. I thought I was gonna die before I found this. jackie stephens.

Gave me a boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer1713458 From California on Sep 01, 2011

I suffer from hypothyroidism, which slows my metabolism. Though I lead a very healthy lifestyle, I still detected a sluggish metabolism. I'm taking other supplements besides this one, but I still conclude with a pretty good degree of certainty that this has helped speed up my metabolic system. Now I'm able to see some muscle definition and I no longer have or feel that awful puffiness.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1361154 From Texas on Mar 30, 2009

What tastes good to some tastes horrible to others. THIS STUFF TASTES WAY TOO GOOD TO BE GOOD FOR YOU. I am very happy with this product and the increased energy it brings.

Purchase for my 75 yr old Mother

Posted by Reviewer2062532 on Jul 30, 2009

I researched the effects of Lipitor on my Mum -- I found out that it depletes the Co-Q10 that is already in short supply for older people (can't call my Mum elderly b/c she isn't!) My Mum has much more energy now & can FEEL a difference when she doesn't take it. FYI the liquid works faster than the other methods. Lastly, this site was the BEST price & no issues w/ delivery.

co-Q10 with L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1630631 From Colorado on Aug 19, 2009

I am pleased with this product as my husband has a great deal of trouble swallowing pills. We mix this in the a.m. with powdered vitamins. Iherb has always dealt quickly with any questions.