Great price and non-GMO

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 14, 2016

However removing one star because it does come from soybeans, and according to GM Watch & the GMO Journal, all soybeans, even organic, now test positive for the BT toxin, courtesy of cross-contamination. Why doesn't MRM just use only palm oil or simply source it from olives, avocados or eggs? From the MRM website: "We source only naturally occurring Vitamin E forms from Non-GMO vegetable sources." However this is much cheaper than Grace brand which also uses GMO soybeans, and then make the silly safety claims about purification. See what I left on the e-Gems Carlson Labs lip balm for explanation. Room for improvement here but the better E I have found here.

Good Mixed Vitamin E

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

This is a good product. Mine did not smell awful or had any sort of bad taste. MRM emailed me and told me they do not use ant GMO ingredients , there are no GMO ingredients in this formula (as the soy ingredients are identity preserved (IP grade). Good Cutomer Service iHerb, Thanks! So a good way to get my mixed E and also good price.

MRM Complete E

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Jun 22, 2010

After much research, I have found a vit.E formula that contains no soy.It is also the best value for a complete formula,and I am supplying all my family with it.So far so good.