MRM Complete E

Posted by Reviewer1322743 on Jun 22, 2010

After much research, I have found a vit.E formula that contains no soy.It is also the best value for a complete formula,and I am supplying all my family with it.So far so good.

Great price and non-GMO

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 14, 2016

However removing one star because it does come from soybeans, and according to GM Watch & the GMO Journal, all soybeans, even organic, now test positive for the BT toxin, courtesy of cross-contamination. Why doesn't MRM just use only palm oil or simply source it from olives, avocados or eggs? From the MRM website: "We source only naturally occurring Vitamin E forms from Non-GMO vegetable sources." However this is much cheaper than Grace brand which also uses GMO soybeans, and then make the silly safety claims about purification. See what I left on the e-Gems Carlson Labs lip balm for explanation. Room for improvement here but the better E I have found here.

Full Spectrum Vitamin E

Posted by 4858333917960020208 on May 14, 2016

I would give this 5 stars if it was in a veggie capsule & no GMO's. That said, the contents of the capsule are veggie and it tastes good! The E derived is from palm & soy, so if GMO isn't mentioned, it's used .The best thing about this E is that it's Full Spectrum. Even if we don't know how all of the E components work, they are all valuable for some aspect of health. I use food as my main source of vitamins & minerals, so this is truly a supplement. These are 200IU per capsule, and I only take 1/day. There is also ALA, CoQ10 & Vitamin C to make it more synergistic. The best part was the price! On special, it couldn't be beat. Iherb is great running specials every week with various brands. This was my 1st try with MRM.

Good Mixed Vitamin E

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

This is a good product. Mine did not smell awful or had any sort of bad taste. MRM emailed me and told me they do not use ant GMO ingredients , there are no GMO ingredients in this formula (as the soy ingredients are identity preserved (IP grade). Good Cutomer Service iHerb, Thanks! So a good way to get my mixed E and also good price.