July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, Cordyceps CS-4 Strain, 60 Veggie Caps

Taking for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer3041249 on Jun 05, 2009

My Lyme specialist suggest this to me and I can tell you that it really has made a difference for my lungs. Been taking for three months now and the 'air hunger' that I was experiencing is almost completely gone. Definitely helps with stamina. I feel much better. Thank you

Impressive!!

Posted by Scottishdave on Oct 30, 2010

Was scepticalof this brand because of the price, but am happy to say this cordyceps is as good as other brands i have used. It is organic which is great. Each capsule is 750mg.

supports good respiratory health

Posted by Reviewer1041376 on Dec 12, 2007

I've taken Cordyceps for years to strengthen my lungs, especially during the winter months. And this brand is Organic and Vegan.

Better lung capacity - ATX

Posted by Reviewer1259958 on Oct 12, 2010

I really can tell a difference when I take these about 45 mins before a run. They don’t really give you a boost but they seem to allow more lung capacity. Highly recommended to improve distance, but eat a spoonful of honey or peanut butter when you take it. I need to take it with a little something to coat the stomach. (Seems to absorb better too)

cordyceps for immunity

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I've been taking cordyceps for immunity and wellness, I've noticed that the inflammation in my hands has decreased significantly since I've been taking mushroom supplements.