More energy!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 25, 2011

This brand of cordyceps has given me more energy. I can shovel snow for hours and hours now.

Great Value For Money Invested In Real Cordyceps Capsules

Posted by 4864698109917375032 on Aug 03, 2016

I've tried lots of different Cordyceps capsule products/brands and have landed on MRM because I get high quality Cordyceps, only need to take one capsule per day (as it covers my perceived daily need) and more of it, the latter when comparing the money/Cordyceps-grams ratio among several brands, in which MM's CS-4 Strain came out as the winner from my calculations and experiences, hence I can recommend this product, and the mushroom smell from each capsule just adds to this products authenticity, imo:)

MRM CS4

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

Very satisfied: from the smell you can tell this is potent, and I definitely feel the difference when taking it.

Consistent

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 03, 2013

I find out this brand gives the most consistent and noticeable results . With other brands, I sometimes get the results, sometimes I don't.

cheap and good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Sep 01, 2014

Cordyceps are great for resperitory and immune defence, this brand is and the price is good, thank you iherb

Good for my children

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

I let my children take one capsul evry night to strengthen their lungs. Now that codyceps had their price increased, I hope iherb would mantin their price.

quality product

Posted by Reviewer1420938 on Apr 19, 2011

i have been useing this product for a few months now has improved my enery level .

good

Posted by Reviewer1070910 on May 09, 2011

This helps my kidney and lung.I used take 2cap 3times a day years. I only need one cap a day lately.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1750949 on Sep 28, 2016

Tried this in the hope it could help with an overall boost and you know what? It works!

Staying with it

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

This, along with some other Cordyceps products seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. I think it will take a few more weeks or maybe months to be sure but I will continue the regemin and report back at a later date.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »