Contains RICE FLOUR! Melts fat, builds muscle without exercise!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 22, 2010

This is the first time that iHerb has missed listing a key ingredient! Since Monsanto is attempting to GMO rice, it's important to know that rice flour is the 2nd ingredient. I eat a 100% grain-free diet so this was a surprise ingredient here, considering that all grains are very fattening, whether white or brown. I hope that iHerb lists it soon. Nevertheless this DHEA seems to work as well as the others. (And another contains Magnesium stearate so rice is probably better). Other than that I like the dosage of 25mg so I can take 2 in the am a few hours apart and 1 around noon or 2pm. I've found DHEA the only solution to exercise-resistant cortisol-induced rapid weight gain; if there's a pill that can make you fat without eating, it follows than another pill can make you slim without exercise (it's only fair--and very logical!) and DHEA is that pill. I've been consistently losing weight on this & building muscle without exercise whatsoever (and a heart-healthy high saturated fats diet according to the teachings of Weston A Price.) My skin is also very plump & youthful. I constantly change DHEA brands and haven't noticed a difference.

MRM DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2399039 on Mar 18, 2011

Great product. Both lab testing and anecdotal results prove that this is really working. 25mg per day is right for me and my whole temperment and lifestlye is buoyed by this product. I would seriously recommend that people get their DHEA levels cheched by lab testing and if low, do supplement with this product - you will really see the difference.

Good For Muscles!

Posted by Reviewer3214574 on Apr 29, 2011

This enhances your workouts and enables you to make gains quicker lifting weights

Use everyday!

Posted by Reviewer2138214 on Sep 19, 2011

I use this everyday and would recommend it. Gives you energy.

Good DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2012

I use 37.5 mg daily in 2 doses (25mg and 12.5 mg). This capsule is a bit small to open and divide, but it's bigger than Life Extension capsules. I use Life Extension for my 25 mg dose and MRM for my 12.5 mg dose. I was using Trimedica, but it's apparently no longer micronized. I also use 25 mg of MRM pregnenolone.