Wow this stuff is good

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

Really does the trick. I think the Ginger/Mint/Triphala blend is a great help. And its all vegetarian. Thanks Iherb.

dr.'s order

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Oct 10, 2011

My doc recommends this for me as I am fighting Lyme's Disease. VERY helpful with harder to digest foods such as dairy, meat, carbs. I take it between meals to actually fight the Lyme bacteria. Relieves bloating.

Effective

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

Gets that digestion going really well.

These do work

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

They do help with digestion.

it does work!!

Posted by 4985751409220707260 on Mar 06, 2015

I don't have too serious problem with my stomach, but however sometimes still get a little uncomfortable after maybe eating too much or too quickly. I feel MRM really works. It eases uncomfortable case quickly. ( however, I still give 5 stars to ZOI, but it stops the line for enzyme. pity!)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2826662 on Jul 11, 2011

I don't take it every day and before a meal, but when I feel bloated after eating something bad or to much I take it. It usually works and calms my stomach.

Nice Mix

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Jun 01, 2009

Great blend of digestive enzymes and ayurvedic herbs that also help with digestion. They are potent too, so usually only one is needed with a meal.

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Mar 06, 2012

I have issues with eating broccoli and hoped this would work as good as Bean-o for me. I have felt like it is not as effective with preventing gas.

Seems Okay

Posted by Reviewer2000158 on Feb 01, 2012

I don't know sometimes it seems to work, sometimes it doesn't do what I need it to do. I think it's a good product, but perhaps it's not the right solution for what I need in terms of gas, bloating, etc.

Waste of money.

Posted by Reviewer2132224 on Feb 22, 2009

What a gullible idiot I was. All it does is ZERO. I really could not affored to loose this money. They call that learning the hard way.