Great boost, okay taste

Posted by 4669318488981443813 on Apr 25, 2016

Most of the reviews for this pre-workout boost say that the taste is terrible. I thought it wasn't sooo bad. Sort of like a children's medicine, but the kind that you don't really mind taking when you're sick because the taste isn't thaaat bad. This is the first pre-workout supplement I have tried, and it got rid of my leg day pain while I was running and gave me a fantastic energy boost so that I had one of the fastest runs of my life. Like I said, it's the first one I've ever tried so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I was happy with this product. No jitters or any weird feelings, just a great boost to my energy and my sore muscles.

Yolanda from Miami

Posted by 5214743398100401229 on Apr 21, 2016

Me and my husband love this product, very good for exercise ,I don't really like how it taste, but it's not that bad. The post-workout from the same brand taste better.

Tastes great but doesn't work

Posted by j44lee on Apr 14, 2016

MRM's pre workout taste, formula, and ingredients are excellent but this doesn't work AT ALL to energize me before a workout or sustain me during my routine. It mixes great because the powder is very fine, but at the same time it is extremely "dusty" because it's so fine. It literally leaves an air of poofed powder in the air until you close the lid. Again, love the fruit punch flavor but completely ineffective for performance. (BTW, I am a HUGE MRM fan, but this item was no good).

For this money a great work out

Posted by 4955690312072008215 on Jan 30, 2016

There is an excellent pump and improves concentration and nice taste... :)

Great

Posted by ScratchZ on Jan 01, 2016

Recommend for pre-workout

good and clean pre workout

Posted by 4882422200978014419 on Dec 12, 2015

recomend

Poor service

Posted by 5715276080016188722 on Dec 12, 2015

Very bad service and these people never gives full information. Very bad and poor service ..

Good Pre-workout Drink

Posted by 5335962691775826138 on Dec 12, 2015

MRM makes a good product but unfortunately only supplied half the nutrients I needed as a pre-workout drink. I'm looking for a better product for my needs.

Medium taste.

Posted by Gstucher on Dec 08, 2015

It has a chemical taste, not everyone will be pleased, but for that price this is almost the best product that does the job done. Good ingredients, and I like that I know how much coffeine is per serving, so 1 scoop for women and 2 for men, and you get a good, intense workout.

Good price for good preworkout boost

Posted by Reviewer2208363 on Nov 16, 2015

İ recommend that good product who is going to make regular fitness