The best omega supplement among other brands of omega fish oil !!!

Posted by 5254849999451878098 on Sep 03, 2013

I like this product very much. i have taken different brand of omega supplements. this one is the best so far. I feel a big difference after taking the first pill of this omega delivered to me by iherb as free trial. That is why i know this brand of omega. I felt very more calm after taking this omega. Besides, this omega does not have vitamin E addition (mixed tocopherols), makes it more close to natural omega content, good for those people taken a lot of vitamin E before. vitamin E overdose will have side effect. I believe only good quality of omega fish oil need not have vitamin E addition. The bonus effect of taking this omega is that my brain loads faster than before, more creative, even i have just taken a few pills, i can have this bonus effect after taking it for a few days. Very like this product. Hope MRM, FreshOmega, keep producing this vitamin E free whole fish oil, and i will keep supporting this product~~

Best source of fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1304880 on Aug 14, 2014

I'll only give a product a positive review if I notice any change to my body or the way I feel. After taking this I noticed my digestive system working a little better (apologies for being crude but larger No.2's) and I also felt more calm. Its definitely worth trying to see if you have any positive benefits. I take 3 tablets per day as this seems to be the effective dose.

FISH gelatin!!

Posted by Reviewer2904042 on May 29, 2015

it was hard to find sofgels that are made from fish gelatin. Mostly, the softgels listed here are made of bovine gelatin. Thankfully, I chanced upon this brand and was so happy to have found something we Muslims could consume! Another brand for fish gel and also made of fish gelatin is Madre labs. But this is better as it has higher cod liver contents than the one I just mentioned. Will keep buying! Please do not stop producing and selling!

Great Product at a FANtastic value!

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jan 22, 2014

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. Within 5-10 mins of eating the oil(I snip open the capsule and drink the oil) my sinuses clear up And I can breathe better, abt 90%. I don't feel so foggy anymore then! Must the anti-inflammatory effect of Omega 3 oils. Also, I can taste the pure, rich taste of salmon. Authentic taste. This is a keeper.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2013

some days get a little bit of fish flavor burp up, but most days not. Will probably buy again.

These are very Good

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 21, 2015

Given that they are low in concentrated Omega 3 oils but they have a very good balance and they are from pure extra virgin salmon which has been cold pressed. These are more in tune in what you would get from eating a fillet. I just take up to 6 per day at time. No fishy burps or stomach upsets. I like this product. Thanks Iherb for great products and good customer service with Fast delivery!

Digestible and Good

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Mar 09, 2014

Like the other review said, I tried MRM fish oil because of an iHerb free sample. It was the first time Salmon oil did not come back on me nor did I have any cramping from taking it.

Good quality and really good price

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Apr 26, 2016

I started going to the gym few months ago and trying to lose the last few pounds, which is not that easy. I am following special diet, and the Salmon oil is very important for everyone, who wants to lose belly fat. It is very important to take it every day, if you can in the morning, the fish oil helps to burn more belly fat and if you follow a diet and working out, in a time you will see great results.....now 4 months later, I can see some abs already, which makes me very happy, just dont stop to take the fish oil.

The best omega supplement

Posted by Reviewer2757513 on May 02, 2016

I like this product very much.

GREAT