MRM, FreshOmega, Pure Extra Virgin Norwegian Salmon Oil, 90 Pesco-Veggie Softgels

Reviews 5-star

The best omega supplement among other brands of omega fish oil !!!

Posted by 5254849999451878098 on Sep 03, 2013

I like this product very much. i have taken different brand of omega supplements. this one is the best so far. I feel a big difference after taking the first pill of this omega delivered to me by iherb as free trial. That is why i know this brand of omega. I felt very more calm after taking this omega. Besides, this omega does not have vitamin E addition (mixed tocopherols), makes it more close to natural omega content, good for those people taken a lot of vitamin E before. vitamin E overdose will have side effect. I believe only good quality of omega fish oil need not have vitamin E addition. The bonus effect of taking this omega is that my brain loads faster than before, more creative, even i have just taken a few pills, i can have this bonus effect after taking it for a few days. Very like this product. Hope MRM, FreshOmega, keep producing this vitamin E free whole fish oil, and i will keep supporting this product~~

Great Product at a FANtastic value!

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jan 22, 2014

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. Within 5-10 mins of eating the oil(I snip open the capsule and drink the oil) my sinuses clear up And I can breathe better, abt 90%. I don't feel so foggy anymore then! Must the anti-inflammatory effect of Omega 3 oils. Also, I can taste the pure, rich taste of salmon. Authentic taste. This is a keeper.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2013

some days get a little bit of fish flavor burp up, but most days not. Will probably buy again.

Best source of fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1304880 on Aug 14, 2014

I'll only give a product a positive review if I notice any change to my body or the way I feel. After taking this I noticed my digestive system working a little better (apologies for being crude but larger No.2's) and I also felt more calm. Its definitely worth trying to see if you have any positive benefits. I take 3 tablets per day as this seems to be the effective dose.

Digestible and Good

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Mar 09, 2014

Like the other review said, I tried MRM fish oil because of an iHerb free sample. It was the first time Salmon oil did not come back on me nor did I have any cramping from taking it.