Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1032316 on Oct 27, 2007

I love this product. I have bad knees, I have tried more expensive products but cannot beat this product price and quality. It is priced 50% less than at my vitamin shop. The roll on is free and is wonderful for sore muscles. Bravo on the product and the price. I have ordered this product for my sister, mom and friends.

Very good service

Posted by Reviewer3095883 on Oct 25, 2007

This product works great to help eleminate pain in my knees.

MRM Joint Synergy+ Roll-on

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

My mother takes this product as part of her arthritis treatment, and it helps in controlling the painful effects of arthritis.

Joint Synergy

Posted by Reviewer1786103 on Jan 05, 2012

helps with shoulder pain, has all recommended herbs in one formula, and this is not usual. All good

Very quickly delivery !

Posted by Reviewer2138748 on Oct 23, 2012

Ainda não o usei !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Jan 22, 2016

I have ordered this product more then once. Works great on my degenerative knee. Since taking this product knees don't hurt as bad. Quit taking if for awhile to see what would happen and I could definitely tell the difference, so started taking it again. Would recommend it. The roll-on works great when put it on before going to bed.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2475457 on Nov 03, 2010

Good product

Joint synergy

Posted by Reviewer1150164 on Feb 10, 2011

So far I have been very pleased with the results. I have used it for only about 3 weeks but joint pain seems to have diminished. I am not convinced the roll- on is effective. I don't seem to see much difference yet. Perhaps more time is needed.