Very good service

Posted by Reviewer3095883 on Oct 25, 2007

This product works great to help eleminate pain in my knees.

i don't like the ointment

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Nov 16, 2011

The preparation itself seems to be of great help in backbone problems, however, the ointment it is supplied with aggravates the condition, and i would be happy to have an opportunity to order the preparation only, 'cause the necessity of utilizing the ointment is too hard a task for me, maybe somebody would be happy to get it, but i do not know such persons.

DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS COMPARED TO LISTED INGREDIENTS. 14th Sept 2012

Posted by 5251132371127750497 on Sep 14, 2012

I just received my shipment of MRM,Joint Snergy but when I look at the ingredients in the bottle, I found the contents of the ingredients is different then those listed and collagen complex is missing. Might need to buy another extra collagen II to supplement. Slightly disappointed without the collagen complex. Have not use it. Without the collagen complex which is good for joint repairs, I rate it 2 stars instead of 4. Will post further review after use.

Great price and quality ratio

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

My spouse likes the Join Synergy + Roll-on, and I prefer the capsules. Offers great price and quality ratio. Capsules helps with my bad knees, combined with Omega 3 and collagen products.

I am very pleased with your product

Posted by Reviewer2134597 on Sep 07, 2011

I knew about joint during a trip, my legs hurt and a friend let me use her roller, it was like a miracle. I decided to purchase it, already purchased 3, 2 for two friends that I recomended and they all arrived, your shipping service is very good too. I hope to continue doing bussinees with you in the future.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2992196 on Feb 16, 2011

Fast shipping

really can see a difference

Posted by Reviewer1899070 on Mar 22, 2007

I've been using this product for about 45 days and I can notice a significant improvement in my osteoarthritis. Great value for the price.

works real good

Posted by Reviewer2349491 on Nov 12, 2007

my old man uses this here stuff and says it shore doesim a world o good...shoot he never says stuff like that...i guar-an-tee it is mighy fine if he says so...gawrsh

Stanley

Posted by Reviewer3127960 on Jan 18, 2008

product workes very will

joint synergy

Posted by Reviewer3088231 on Apr 16, 2008

this I think is great with garden of life FYI and SAM-e 400mg.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »