Love all my MRM products!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Feb 25, 2011

This joint product seems to help me more than all the others I have tried. My wife says the roll-on helps, also.

Very good service

Posted by Reviewer3095883 on Oct 25, 2007

This product works great to help eleminate pain in my knees.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Jan 22, 2016

I have ordered this product more then once. Works great on my degenerative knee. Since taking this product knees don't hurt as bad. Quit taking if for awhile to see what would happen and I could definitely tell the difference, so started taking it again. Would recommend it. The roll-on works great when put it on before going to bed.

i don't like the ointment

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Nov 16, 2011

The preparation itself seems to be of great help in backbone problems, however, the ointment it is supplied with aggravates the condition, and i would be happy to have an opportunity to order the preparation only, 'cause the necessity of utilizing the ointment is too hard a task for me, maybe somebody would be happy to get it, but i do not know such persons.

I am very pleased with your product

Posted by Reviewer2134597 on Sep 07, 2011

I knew about joint during a trip, my legs hurt and a friend let me use her roller, it was like a miracle. I decided to purchase it, already purchased 3, 2 for two friends that I recomended and they all arrived, your shipping service is very good too. I hope to continue doing bussinees with you in the future.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2992196 on Feb 16, 2011

Fast shipping

Just great!

Posted by 5402891136528577949 on Aug 17, 2016

I ordered it for the second time, i can really feel a difference in my knees since i started taking it. I take the pills every night and use the roller right after i work out.

Helps my knees and the roll on is wonderful on sore spots.

Posted by 5553278332704076780 on Jan 06, 2017

I have used this product for several years. I highly recommend it. For me I have a popping sound when I bend my legs and sometimes just walking. The sound comes from my knee joints. After taking this it has almost stopped completely. For me I am so lucky I found it. Try it you will like it. The roll on I have given my extras to a friend whose Mom swears by this roll on. She uses it daily. I don't need it as often and that is why I let my friend's Mom have the extras.

Great price and quality ratio

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

My spouse likes the Join Synergy + Roll-on, and I prefer the capsules. Offers great price and quality ratio. Capsules helps with my bad knees, combined with Omega 3 and collagen products.

really can see a difference

Posted by Reviewer1899070 on Mar 22, 2007

I've been using this product for about 45 days and I can notice a significant improvement in my osteoarthritis. Great value for the price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »