New To iHerb?

MRM, Joint Synergy+, Soothing Topical Roll-On, 2 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2358028 on Nov 07, 2009

The longer I use it, the less I need to use it. It works on joint and muscle pain better than any other topical I've ever tried.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on Dec 31, 2011

I roll in one my should for bursitis when I go to bed and it feels all better in the morning. Smells like Bengay. Smell is gone in the morning too.

Excellent soothing roll-on

Posted by odereviews on May 18, 2013

MRM's Join Synergy+ is a great pain relief roll-on, and soothing too. Pleasant scent, and dries up pretty quickly. Using it for neck, back and knee pains. Helps with muscle cramps too. Price was pretty cheap too. Me recommends.

I love that it's a roll-on

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Apr 23, 2014

This works well for my join and muscle pain. I recently developed gout, and it helps a lot with that pain, also. The best part is that it's a roll-on, so I don't have to use my hands and then wash them. That's especially good if I wake up with pain in the middle of the night. Most of these products have menthol and other ingredients that really irritate the eyes, and this helps avoid that. It works much faster than oral pain killers, and I don't like to take a lot of those, anyway. I've gone from taking nsaids once or twice a day to almost never taking them. It does have a mild menthol smell which dissipates, but it's not bad at all. I have astma and can't handle strong scents, but I'm ok with this.

Effective for neck pain.